Tyler's POV: Not important just if u wanna read

Tyler's POV:

This bitch.

People can be so sensitive nowadays. They get ticked off by the smallest of things. Like Elsa today had the audacity to ask me about "coping mechanisms" and turned down my suggestion of drugs and alcohol. I have no idea what princess was expecting as a response to be honest. A trip to the lake with tEa and cOoKies? God. OF COURSE I USED DRUGS AND ALCOHOL, I'm not a fucking 5 year old.

Not like her complaints lasted long anyway. She took the "goods." She took three beers over the course of two days, and I'll admit, it was funny seeing her slowly slip.

But of course, dear old Mattheo had to come save the day with his " horribly motivational yet sucky" speech. Really annoying if you ask me.

Days are normal.

Wake up. Eat. Pretend I'm paying attention in class. Writing Letters. Read( or pretend to).Sleep.

I'm a simple, 16 year old teenager.

Wanna know something funny about me? I refuse to call the birds and the bees what it is. I know, I have said things 10x worse, but somehow it's just amusing to myself to call "it" the birds and the bees.

This triwizard tournament has really gotten me confused though. I know WHAT happened for this to occur, but I don't know how the end goal is going to be achieved. I've never been the one to be given the full details of the plans, aside from "busy work" given from "father" for "side missions." I find it bland, stupid, and boring. I'm only doing things to make me SEEM important, but I'm not that naïve.

Anyways....... FILLER CHAPTER if u can't tell lmfao, I'm so tired today istg. But.... once again, this is a sucky chapter and I'm gonna cry istg I don't know what to write at this point, somebody give me an idea or else I'm gonna be completely lost. I think it gives perspective on Tyler hehe. 

Word Count: 333