Chapter 37: It's not what it looks like

TW: Suicidal Tendencies 

Hi y'all, apologies for how quickly the last two chapters went, I just wanted to hurry that part along so I could write longer chapters with more concepts to them.  

"Snow it's not what you think!" I pull my hands away and wipe the blood off. 

"Not what I think? What is it then Mattheo? Please enlighten me! Because you know what I'm seeing? I'm seeing a supposedly happy person showing suicidal habits!" Her eyes had tears in them, they were just on the brim of falling out. 

"I'm not suicidal Snow!" It wouldn't make sense, it was just something that... happened. 

I turned around to compose myself in the restroom but she comes in front of me again

"Not suicidal? Why are you hiding the facts from me? I don't blame you! I just- I don't understand why you didn't tell me, or someone else! We could've HELPED you!" She was practically pleading, begging me, this was giving me a huge headache. 

"It's not like that! Ok? You don't fucking understand." 

"Then tell me what I don't understand? I mean, you've had a messed up parent life, messed up childhood, and just a messed up life overall, no half sane person would blame you. People are starting to get who you REALLY are Mattheo. People want to help! Especially me like-"  She grabs my hand and looks at it with pity and horror written all over her face. "I care about you. This- this isn't right. Let me help you please! Tell me what's bothering you?" 

I wasn't ready to go through this shit again, just something she, her brother, or anyone would understand.  

"God, JUST DROP IT SNOW!" This was really annoying me now.  

"This is not just something I can DROP Mattheo. Talk to me, please!" She kept following me as I tried getting around her to enter the restroom.  

"Move out of the way Snow. Don't discuss things you don't understand! My patience is running thin and you are getting on my last nerve!" I feel like I'm intoxicated, as if I have no control over my facial movements, words, and actions. 

"Theo, PLEASE! Please, calm down. Let's just... sit down, talk this through, this is so hard to see..." She tries leading me to the bed by my wrist but I've had enough by now. 

"GET THE FUCK OFF SNOW!"