Chapter 34: Monday

Mattheo's POV: 

The hallways were empty, except for the one person I was trying not to kill. Oh fuck it.  

"Hey Loren." I made my voice sound sugarsweet. He followed the same mock tone.  

"Hello Riddle. Doing good?" 

"Oh, just fantastic." I pushed him into the empty classroom behind him. 

He set his stuff down next to him and leaned backwards on the desk next to him. 

"What is this about Mattheo? Because believe me, I could name the million other people I'd rather be talking too right now." 

"You're a real idiot you know. Going up to people and manipulation and abusing them." He simply laughed and shook his head. 

"Oh Snow Snow Snow, she came clean didn't she?" 

"What is your problem? Your, your obsession with her? Leave her, the fuck alone, and everyone else for that matter." 

"Mattheo. You're not much help to her either. She may not have connected the dots, but I have. The way you act around our new professor, the glares, it tells me everything. You know about what has been involved into this triwizard tournament, and you know what is going to come out of it. Yet you don't tell the girl you so claim to care about? Ironic isn't it?" I was going to say something in protest, but I mean, he's right. I do know who Alastor Moody really is, and I can't tell Snow, as much as I want to. I may despise my father, but I just feel a sense of loyalty for some reason. The guilt still wrecks me however. 

"Riddle has nothing to say, that's a first." He picks up his stuff and leaves. "Take my advice, end things before you slip, this way you aren't held to standards that weren't there in the first place." He raises his eyebrows in a fucking smug way and leaves. 

This asshole, I swear to god.  

Ok, sorry guys, I'm so upset bout smtg :((( and so like, yea lol. Please vote lol 

Word count: 336