Chapter 40: Pensieve Part 2

OK I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST SHORT CHAPTER!!!! THE BOOK IS ALMOST OVER LOL SO THIS IS THE LAST SHORT ONE! 

We both look around the empty office. Harry looks around his desk, and I look to the left. I knock on the walls like those random detectives and to my surprise, my eyes landed on a cauldron looking thing. Uch, I've seen enough cauldrons to last me a lifetime.  

"Uh Harry, I think I found it." He rushed on over and peered over the glassy, cloudy looking liquid. 

"Ok.... so, what's a pensieve again?" He looked up at me with confusion on his face. 

"HARRY! How many times do I have to tell you for goodness sake?" 

"I'm about to dip my head in a weird liquid..." 

"Weird liquid you say?" 

"GOD SHUT UP SNOW! Anyways, it's just.... I'm nervous."  

"Just do it god damnit, I'm going after you." He hesitated before slowly dunking his head in. His huge ass head wouldn't allow two heads to fit. Most of his head is hollow anyways.  

After a few minutes his head comes bursting out, it's surprisingly dry. 

"There is a guy, a son of Barty Crouch..." 

"The one Dumbledore told us about?" 

"Yeah him. Apparently he was a death eater and was sent to Azkaban. You should've seen him in there, he was insane." 

"I'm going in there-" 

"There'll be no need for that." A calm voice causes me and Harry to flinch and turn around. I almost turn red from embarrassment seeing Dumbledore standing there. I don't really have an excuse I can come up with will convince him. 

"No worries. Come. Sit." Me and Harry hesitantly go over and sit in front of Dumbledore.  

"Barty Crouch Junior... son of Barty Crouch, was a death eater, was sent to Azkaban where he died. That's all there is about him." 

"But Snape-" Harry asked. 

"Is no more of a death eater then I am, he can be trusted, rest assured. But I do believe you guys have other important matters to be worried about? Such as the third task which is approaching in two days." 

Me and Harry nod simultaneously and begin to leave.   

"God what even was that!" I groan in disgust. "MAJOR fail, all your fault Harry." 

"Mine?" 

"Yes, yours." I smirk and quickly run away before he gives me another lecture. 

Once again, a short chapter..... I've been busy these past few days.... I SWEAR IT'S THE LAST ONE! 

Word Count: 416