Where for art thou Romeo?

CHAPTER SIX

"Where fore art thou Romeo?"

Once arriving back home for the summer Aurora rarely left her bedroom. She had hardly heard from Draco at all, aside from one night where he showed up to her house by breaking in through her window and was drunk out of his mind. Aurora threw him out that night but instantly felt bad because he had no place to go. His father wouldn't let him back into the house until he was sober so she had no choice but to let him stay there until the next morning.

After that night she felt different about Draco. He didn't look the same to her anymore. She felt less compassion for him for how stupid he was acting. Which made her feel worse about herself. He only came to her because he had no one else and no where else to go.

Depression took over Aurora completely. She stopped eating aside from the one meal a day her father forced her to eat at the dinner table. Her grandmother made tea for her each morning and Aurora wouldn't drink it. She'd just dump it down the sink and pretend.

Finally Severus had enough of it. He wanted his daughter back but he knew she'd never fully be herself again. Not after losing her child. So he made a choice that as a father was hard to make.

"You're going to spend these final few weeks before school with the Weasley family." He told her. "There's no questions asked it's already been arranged."

"Do I have to?" She asked with an attitude.

"Yes. But please- shower first. You smell horrible." Snape replied.

"Thanks." She rolled her eyes. "When do I go to the Burrow?"

"Oh I'm not bringing you to the Burrow." He replied with a smirk. "Go shower and pack your things. They're staying somewhere else." Snape slipped her a piece of paper that was written in Professor Dumbledore's handwriting.

"12 Grimmauld Place?" She was confused.

"Shh!" Snape hissed. "Don't tell a soul where you're going alright?"

"Alright." She agreed and finally got up to shower.

After bathing she felt better. She brushed her teeth and styled her hair. When she got back into her room she began packing the things she'd need for school. For the first time in a long time she felt a little bit better. As she packed her things she came across a photo of her and Draco from the Yule Ball. She tossed it into her trunk and hoped that maybe if he saw it again that he'd get his shit together.

Her father brought her to the city. They stood outside a house and she noticed that the one they were going into magically appeared. She couldn't believe her very eyes. She grew up in a magical home and could do magic herself but it still blew her mind the things she saw at times.

Walking inside she was amazed. "Who's house is this?" She asked her father as they walked down the hallway.

"Mine." A familiar voice answered her.

She turned through a doorway and into a room to see Sirius sitting there smiling at her. "Sirius!" She cheered and ran into his arms. "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too my dear." He kissed her on the head. "How have things been?" He asked.

"Not good." She replied. "I uh-"

"I know dear. Your father told me." Sirius replied softly. "We're going to figure out what happened my darling God-Daughter, I promise you that much, once your father and I get our hands on that slimy-"

"Enough Sirius." Snape growled. "She doesn't need to relive it anymore than she already has. That's why she's here."

Sirius nodded. "Very well then, shall I give you the grand tour?" He asked.