THANK YOU!

I just wanted to personally thank all of you for the love and support on this story and the tiktok videos I've made for it! I love you all so much! This story is my absolute BABY! It was the first story I ever wrote and although this past year I went back and rewrote it, I'm so thankful I did. 

With that being said, I wanted to let all of you know that I do other work as well!

There is an alternate storyline for Aurora and Draco in "Secrets of the Manor VOL 2" which is also on my page! 

If you enjoy House of the Dragon, I suggest you read my story "The Sunshine Knight" which is Ser Criston Cole X OC... I am thinking of making a VOL 2 to that story soon and adding more drama and possibly a different outcome too. 

For those who love Game of Thrones... I have 7 volumes of my original story "BLIZZARD" which is Jon Snow X OC. 

BLIZZARD (Jon Snow X OC)

BLIZZARD 2 (Robb Stark X OC)

BLIZZARD 3 (Robb Stark X OC X Killian Jones) Which is a crossover with Once Upon A Time and Game of Thrones! If you love some dark romance, I suggest this one!

BLIZZARD 4 (Jaime Lannister X OC) 

BLIZZARD 5 (Robb Stark X OC) with POV chapters from the OC, Robb, and Cersei Lannister. A major secret being revealed which is why Cersei is heavily involved in the story! 

BLIZZARD 6 (Jon Snow X OC) Where the OC is the stolen Princess, almost a Game of Thrones retelling of Rapunzel but she's a wildling rather than kept in a tower! 

AND THE NEWEST EDITION IS... BLIZZARD 7 (Robb Stark x OC) An enemies to lovers with arranged marriage and forced proximity. 

(VOLUME 8 will be previewed SOON)

I've also been working on an On My Block story called Amor Prohibido, which is an Oscar Diaz x OC storyline.

For the Marvel fans, I have an Eternals story that I've been slowly working on, but I've been very distracted with other projects. 

And unfortunately, I've removed my Stranger Things stories as they hadn't done as well as I had hoped for them. Maybe someday I'll dive back into that world but for now I will stick with my niche. 

I've taken down some of my older stories that I've become less proud of, they were poorly written and seemed to all have the same trope. So some of them I've been rewriting and hoping to repost them as soon as possible.

I may or may not eventually do another HP story at some point but for now I'll leave it as it with just VOL 1 and 2 of Secrets of the Manor. 

Thank you all again so much and please check out my other stories and don't forget to follow my TikTok for updates and fun content!

arimultifandom

I also post book content on my IG which is arimultifandomx

be sure to check it all out! I'm also in the process of writing my own book, one that I hope to someday publish and see on shelves of bookstores everywhere! :) You all have given me the confidence to do what I love. 

LOVE YOU ALL... Ari Malfoy <3