Back To Hogwarts

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

"Back To Hogwarts"

ELEVEN YEARS LATER

"Scorpius! Teddy!" Aurora called from the bottom of the stairs. "You boys better have those trunks packed in five minutes when I come up to check! Or neither of you will be going to school this year!"

Teddy was now 16 and ready to start his 6th year at Hogwarts, he had been sorted into Hufflepuff, just like his mother, Tonks, and he has been the brightest Wizard of his year. Aurora couldn't have been more proud of the man he was growing up to be.

Scorpius was preparing for his first year at Hogwarts and had been very nervous and jumpy about it. He was the child that was afraid of everything. Aurora feared she'd have to keep that boy in a bubble to keep him from getting hurt. Scorpius preferred to read, to the point that at 11 years old, he'd already read through the library at Grimmauld Place, which Aurora enjoyed as she had someone to go through the books with seeing as after about two shelves, Draco lost interest.

Teddy hopped down the stairs and landed in front of his mother and smirked at her. Leaning against the bannister. He finally could control the changing of his hair and eyes and only if he was extremely emotional did they change. But typically he kept his hair turquoise and his eyes blue to match.

"Relax, Ma! I've been packed for 3 days now." Teddy winked.

"Don't call me that." Aurora rolled her eyes. "Now, if I go up to your bedroom, I won't find that you just threw a pile of laundry into your trunk and stuffed random books in there, right?"

Teddy sucked in air through his teeth. "Maybe I should take a second look, just to make sure I'm not missing anything, you know?"

Aurora crinkled her nose and narrowed her brows at him. "Yeah, maybe you should go and do that." She said sarcastically. "Wouldn't want to forget anything, right?"

"Exactly." Teddy kissed her on the cheek and ran back up the stairs, passing by a very cautious Scorpius who was slowly coming down. "Loser." Teddy coughed at him.

"Hey!" Aurora shouted. "What did I tell you about that shit!"

"I didn't do anything!" Teddy argued.

"One more time and so help me Merlin, Teddy! I'll make sure Papa gives you detention for a month!" Aurora shouted as Teddy went back up to his room, slamming the door behind him.

Scorpius now stood in front of Aurora, his Hazel eyes that came right from James Potter, looked up at her. His blonde hair pushed back and lips pouting at her. He was just a little bit smaller than kids his age, such as his cousin Albus and Ron's daughter Rose, and Hermione's son Vincent, although he was to be attending Durmstrang.

"Don't listen to him, you know he's just going through a phase." Aurora explained to Scorpius.

He simply just shrugged. "He's Dad's favorite."

"Daddy and I don't have favorites." Aurora replied. "Because if we did-"

"It would be Teddy." Scorpius added quickly.

"No, actually, if we had a favorite it would be none of you. It would be that brief time where we had no kids. It was just us-"

"You were still in school." He rolled his eyes. "And you were like, 14."

"17 almost 18 actually." Aurora corrected him and then leaned to whisper to him. "But I'd say that you are my favorite if I did have to pick."

Scorpius smiled and felt a bit of relief. But it soon faded when he saw Draco turn the corner. He head down looked at paper work, a pen tucked behind his ear as he went to make his way up the stairs to his office space.