I'm only me when I'm with you.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"I'm only me when I'm with you."

Draco stayed for days, the two hardly ever leaving that bedroom. They were either sleeping, fucking, or finally, after so long, working things out. Talking about the things that have bothered them. The things that tore them apart. Which would lead to them agreeing how much they really do love each other, and then they'd be tangled up into each other again.

But on this morning. Draco made a mistake after he and Aurora nearly shook all of Grimmauld Place with how crazy their sex had been.

Hours.

Aurora and Draco had fucked for hours.

Draco had gone down the stairs, in just his boxers and unbuttoned shirt only to find a very angry Sirius Black and Severus Snape sitting at the dining room table.

There was a stare down that last about 5 minutes, until Sirius' shout nearly caused the earth to quake from below him.

"AURORA EILEEN SNAPE! GET DOWN HERE. NOW!"

Aurora never had heard Sirius angry like that before. She'd heard him annoyed, a little mad, and a bit aggravated, but never, NEVER so furious, especially not toward her.

She threw on a robe and ran down the stairs, unsure if her feet had even hit every step. She caught a quick glance of Mrs. Black's portrait, to which even she, looked frighted.

"Good luck..." She whispered to Aurora.

Aurora gulped down the vomit that was burning her throat. She didn't expect Sirius to have came back so soon, but she also had lost track of time. Being with Draco she became blinded to everything around her. She lost all of her senses.

Sirius' face was sour and eyes filled with poison.

Severus, was just as angry and just as frightening to look at.

Draco stood in the center of the dining room, trying to cover himself when Sirius scoffed at him.

"We already know what you two have been up too! No use hiding it now!" Sirius looked at Draco as he spoke. His eyes then turned to Aurora, who refused to look at him. She kept her head down. "You thought I wouldn't find out that he was here? The Order has eyes on the house! Especially when I'm not here! Mad-Eye nearly chewed my ass out when he saw Draco come in and NEVER LEAVE!"

"Are you at least being safe?" Severus asked as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm still taking the pill..." Aurora muttered, still looking down.

Sirius' head swung toward Severus. "That's what you're concerned about? If she's taking her fucking birth control?"

Severus nodded and then shrugged slightly. "Kreacher reported that she hasn't drank since Mr. Malfoy arrived here. She's been laughing, smiling, and has had an appetite again. Although I agree, she should have asked permission, if she's being safe I'm okay with it. She's finding herself again..."

"Kreacher wasn't supposed to tell anyone." Aurora grit her teeth and stared at the house elf as he strut through the dining room with a tray of tea and treats.

"Kreacher told his Mistress he wouldn't tell Master Sirius. Mistress Aurora didn't say anything about her father, Severus Snape." Kreacher then shook hands with Severus, who pat him on the fuzzy head.

"So how long am I grounded for?" Aurora asked.

"You're not-"

"A month!"

Sirius and Severus then began to disagree again.

"She's in my home, under my care! I say she's grounded!" Sirius argued.