Back to the Future

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

"Back to the Future"

*SMUT WARNING*

*THIS WILL JUMP BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN AURORA AND SCORPIUS' POV'S*

Aurora laid in bed with Draco. The blankets intertwined between them, both of them bare chested, arms wrapped around the other. Aurora's hair was messy, her wavy hair getting into her face and flowing down her back. Draco pushed it back and kissed her passionately.

"Are you really trying to go again?" Aurora asked, flirting with him.

Draco licked his lips and shrugged. "It's been a while, I enjoyed being with you." He smirked. "Take it as a compliment that I want to devour you."

Aurora laughed and then got up, checking the open window as the breeze poured into the room. Blowing the curtain straight out. She looked outside at the stars and then turned to look back at Draco, who was laying in bed, nude, with the blankets only covering his crotch.

"What is it?" He asked. "Something out there?"

She furrowed her brows in confusion as she looked back out to the stars. "Something feels wrong, like everything is about to change."

Draco shrugged it off. "Come back to bed, I want to taste you again."

Aurora bit her lip and then jumped into the bed, straddling him. He peeled the blanket away from his lower region and held her on his lap. His hands tangled into her hair as she placed her hands onto the sides of his neck. Her fingers wrapping around as she kissed him, running her tongue through his mouth, grazing against his.

Lips touching and skin to skin, she breathed heavily as he slid himself inside of her. She jumped up a bit and quickly lowered herself back down as she moaned out his name, he breathed heavily as he chuckled, watching as he pleased his wife.

Slowly and carefully, she ran her fingertips down his chest as he thrusted into her. Biting her lip and moaning, she examined every bit of his skin. How soft it was, how age had done nothing but wonders to him, and how sculpted he had become. Those fingertips soon explored more, grazing down his arms and her eyes landed on the now faded, but still visible dark mark on his arm.

Their eyes met again as her fingers tickled over his dark mark, which now, just looked like a tattoo that would come from the Muggle world.

"Does it ever hurt?" Aurora asked softly as Draco adjusted himself, slowing his speed and allowing her to take a bit more control.

He shook his head. "Not for 18 years, it hasn't. And thank Merlin for that."

She grinned as she took his hands and placed them to her breasts. Draco then leaned in closer to her, gripping tightly and nestling his lips to her neck. His breath hot and breathing labored as he exhaled and moaned while kissing up her neck and to her ear.

To which he then whispered to her, "Mine,"

He breathed and sent chills up and down her spine and a wetness down to where he was already pleasing her, she hadn't even known that it could have gotten wetter. She rode him harder and faster.

"Yours," She replied in a shaking breath.

"That's right, pretty girl." He ran his thumb down her lips.

She nodded, unable to speak.

"I never craved attention until they day I got a taste of yours, and since that day I've been intoxicated by you." Draco kissed her again.

As their lips melted into one another's, there was a sudden change. Like the universe had flipped a switch. The room felt heavier. She took her lips away from Draco's. Looking into his eyes they both shared a sudden distaste for each other.