Christmas with Slughorn

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Christmas with Slughorn"

*SMUT WARNING*

As soon as the clock struck on the hour, Aurora gathered her things and bolted out the door. So quickly that Draco had to run to keep up with her. Together, they went down to the common room and to their dorms to put their things away.

Draco waited until most of the Slytherins were back in the common room and then he took Aurora by the hand and took her through the castle. Up the flights of stairs that had felt never ending. By the time they had reached the 7th floor, she was exhausted.

They stood in front of a blank wall until Draco smirked, and a door appeared. His grip on Aurora's hand tightened and he opened the door, leading her inside. The door closed behind him and then vanished after they had entered the room.

"What is this place?" Aurora asked.

"The room of requirement." Draco smiled. "Come, I want to show you what I've been working on."

Aurora followed and looked around the large room that only appeared to those who were in need of it. It would only present itself to those who are worthy.

Draco took her over to a giant wardrobe like cabinet. It was nearly 10 feet tall and had ancient carvings in the wood. She ran her hand down the door and went to open it when Draco stopped her.

"It's a vanishing cabinet, the twin is at Borgin and Burkes." Draco explained as he exhaled proudly. "I've been fixing it up but right now it only can transport objects, not living things. I tried with a bird and it died..."

"Why are you fixing this up?" She asked.

Draco shook his head. "I can't tell you that..." He muttered. "Your father has it handled though, it's apart of the plan, if Voldemort's people think I'm on their side and I let them into the school to do what needs to be done, it shows I'm worthy. But little do they know... The Order will be here to stop them and I'll turn against them. They won't see it coming."

For now Aurora was satisfied with the answer that Draco had given her.

"I asked Professor Snape what information I could give you, and that was all her allowed me to tell you. And that had to pass through Dumbledore first." Draco added.

Aurora nodded and then wrapped her arms around Draco, biting her lip and reaching slowly to his belt.

"No, we have to get back-" Draco's voice slowed and slurred as Aurora planted a kiss to his lips, hushing him.

She lifted a leg and brushed her thigh against Draco's waist. He took his hand and held it up, and pressed his center to hers, and pinned her against the cabinet. She opened her mouth and moaned as Draco had slipped his tongue slowly into her mouth.

He ran his thumb down her lip keeping her mouth open. "Stay like that," He muttered and then spit into her mouth, slowly, and then he closed her lips with his thumb. "Swallow it." He demanded as he bit his lip.

Doing just as he said, she nodded and then kissed him again. Biting and pulling his lip gently.

Soon enough his hand went to his own waist, pulling off his belt and dropped his pants. Aurora dropped her panties and lifted her leg again. But Draco dropped it back down, and turned her around, bending her over a table that had been a short distance away.

She gripped onto the top of the table, but the sweat on her hands made her slide a bit. The edge of the table bumping into her lower stomach and hip bones, that were no longer as boney as they had been during the summer holidays, she had finally put a little big of weight back on. Being back at Hogwarts and being with Draco was exactly what she had needed.