Sk8er Boi

"Sk8er Boi"

Aurora was excited for her third year, she was finally 13 years old and would be starting to take Divination class, the one class she had been looking forward to the most since starting at Hogwarts. Her father believed the class was a bunch of rubbish, but Aurora didn't let his sour attitude ruin it for her.

The train ride to school that year was the worst she had ever experienced. The train was flooded with Dementors that scared the ever lasting hell out of her, she sat in a cabin with Draco, Gregory, Vincent and Pansy. For some reason this year the train filled up so quickly and they all had to squish in together. Pansy and Aurora refused to be split up on the train as the two had gone almost all summer without seeing each other, but sent each other multiple owls a day.

Aurora sat closely with Draco who kept his arm around her during the Dementor visit, she felt so drained at the sight of them that she fell asleep curled up in Draco's arms. Crabbe sat on the other side of her closest to the door, across sat Pansy and Gregory who had seemed to find a liking for each other over the summer break. Aurora peeked at them and winked at Pansy, who was talking Gregory's ear off about Avril Lavigne's new album.

"Surely you've heard her music before!" Pansy said to Gregory as she played with his hair. "I listened to it all summer if I'm being honest! Aurora- I know you've listened to her, right?"

Aurora sat up but still stayed wrapped in Draco's arms. "Of course I did!" She replied happily. "There's a certain song that reminded me of someone, I'm sure you know the song." Pansy winked at her and nodded.

"What's the song?" Draco asked. "And who does it remind you of?" He was curious and stared at Aurora as she blushed at him. The train pulled up to Hogwarts- perfect timing Aurora thought, she was able to dodge that bullet. She began packing her things up and walked with Pansy off the train.

At dinner Pansy sat across from Aurora, normally she'd be beside her but with her new found relationship with Gregory she sat beside him, so close she was practically on top of him. She felt as Draco slowly inched closer to her, and whenever he did, she squirmed a little away from him until he finally got the hint. Although the first half of dinner his excuse was "All these first years keep filling up the table and pushing me further down."

The following morning was the first day of Divination class, Aurora and Pansy both were beyond thrilled and excited for class to begin. The two girls sat together at a table, the table in front of them was Draco and Gregory, beside them was Vincent and Daphne, and on the other side of the room was Harry and Ron, Neville and Seamus, Lavender and Parvati and Dean and Hermione.

Professor Trelawney approached each table and began to read their fortunes, although it seemed as though her father was right about some of it being rubbish. She told Lavender her bunny would die, told Gregory his father would break his foot, and told Harry he was going to suffer but would be happy about it. When she got to Aurora she gasped and almost fainted. Aurora rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, she was ready to hear what rubbish she was going to come up with about her.

"Darling- is everyone in your family doing well with their health?" She asked. Aurora nodded. She only had two family members she cared about. Her mother could be dead for all she cared. "I see a death in the family! After the end of your next school year a horrible loss for your family indeed." Aurora pulled out her notebook and wrote down what she had said, just to see if it would really come true.

When she approached Draco she screeched like a child in a candy store. "Oh dear!" She cried out. "This year will be a wonderful year for you! The girl of your dreams will admit her love for you but only after an accident where you could lose your life! Only then will she admit her love for you!" Draco blushed but quickly rolled his eyes and forced himself to laugh.