Untitled Part 2

Haruki almost fell asleep on his desk since Yuka explaining excitedly about her latest finding. He's too kind to tell her anything.

Which is why his partner gives him a little push, he takes action for the small moments for him.

Haruki gets startled by his hand going up for a wave goodbye, he felt bad to see Yuka's confused expression looking slightly hurt he's leaving in middle of her conversation.

He felt his body moving backwards. "I uh, have to go to bathroom." He smiled awkwardly hopping the ultra will stop sometime soon.

Once he left the room. The ultra finally stopped moving him around like a plaything.

Haruki felt worried than annoyed for him to do this. "What's wrong?" He asks as he steps into the portal to face him

"I understand how ultra serious you are about saving Geed Sempai, but I won't be apart it this time."

Haruki eyes widen. "I can't believe your giving up on your Nissan."

Ultraman Zett shook his head upwards as if he's trying to roll his eyes. "We're not brothers just because we're both Ultra's."

"He's our friend, your job is suppose to help any living beings." Haruki still baffled.

"Earth is my job. He has his own job too, let's respect his decision."

Haruki said nothing in order to make him elaborate.

Ultraman Zett rubbed back of his hard head. "If I'm gone who will save the earth after King Joe or Windom is out of commission?"

Haruki blinks. "I didn't think of it like that."

"Of course I feel ultra bad, but we have to sometimes think about our own safety too." Ultraman spoken with concern in his unmovable mouth.

"Then you don't have to, me and Cosmos Sama will help them." Haruki replied.

"Haruki, If I'm not going then I expect you to know I'll keep you stationed on earth."

"You will fuse with Yoko Senpai while I'm away."

"Another Human beside you?" Ultraman Zett asked himself.

Haruki quickly bows. "Please, accept me going!"

Ultraman Zett waved his hands. "Stop that!"