Haruki's room flashback

"Haruki!"

Haruki got startled awake by Pega made a sudden appearance on his bed through his shadow.

He turned on the light. "Pega, what's wrong?"

"There's two cockroaches in my room, can I stay with you?"

Haruki nods. "Sure, I hate bugs too." His face became curious. "Wait, I thought you two share the room. He doesn't mind them?"

"Riku's in bathroom."

"———————————————————

"Senpai, take out the bugs for us!" Haruki knocked on the door.

"These are not ordinary huge bugs, they also fly."

Haruki turned to Pega. "Are they stink bugs? That's not cockroaches."

"They look similar." Pega shrugged.

"Is he planning on sleeping in there?" Haruki pointed to door with disbelief.

"I forgot to close my door., one followed Riku to couch." Pega muttered

Haruki winced.

The door opened slightly revealing Geed in human size.

"No, you're not fighting it in our home. Just come sleep with Pega and I." Haruki offered.

Geed turned his face to Pega before opening the door.

Haruki smiled. "You look cool Senpai."

"Alright, take us there Pega."

"Yes Riku." Pega happliy replied .

Haruki fell in a dark portal in a second later they're in his room with their beds by his.

Haruki blinks profusely.

"Thank you for letting us stay here!" Both Ultraman and Pega bowed to him.

Haruki smiled rubbing back of his head. "Sure?"
—————/—-/————————————

Thirty minutes later Haruki grumbles as Pega snoring on his chest while Geed's cold back hit against his which almost broke his spine. Both seem to have slide to his side unknowingly.

"Zett Sama right, I am too kind for my own good." Haruki whispered bitterly. He spoke to Geed. "Senpai, turn to Riku. My back is gonna break at any moment."

Geed head moved slightly. "Haruki?" He swiftly turned him flat so he rests his poor back. Geed face loomed over the two. "It's too cold for me, I'll sleep inside your mind."

Haruki covered his brain. "Hold on! what if I fall asleep, you'll get trapped!"

"I don't think that will happen since Zett been there before. I'll see you in your dreams." Geed touched both sides of Haruki's head before fading.

Haruki blinks tiredly at empty spot of bed.

(It's so warm here, I wasn't expecting such a safe place to slip into from an adult man. Zett chose well)

Haruki cheeks redden. "Shut up."