Untitled Part 6

Haruki looked up at Gomora pushing buildings in half causing panic around them. He blinks as he watches Riku transform into Geed.

He frowns wishing he got Zett back to join in.

Geed looks chaotic with his fighting style.

Haruki knew he's not stable or fully healed to fight properly alone. He winced at Gomora jams his teeth into Geed's hand.

He sighs in frustration as he decides to do something completely stupid. Ask to get stomped on.

He shouts to get the Kaiju's attention but instead he got the other's.

A huge free hand push sword through Kaiju's stomach causing it to dissipate into particles. But, it didn't end there He looked around the city hungrily.

Geed started to cut through buildings. Haruki hoping they evacuated already. He rushed forward trying to get him to stop. "Riku Senpai!"

He stops suddenly as his body starts to fade.

————————————————————-

He blinks down at Riku asleep on ground. They're behind Alien Katan.

Haruki knelt down to shake him a few times but it was no use, he's used up most of his energy to come with him.

He stands back up. "Why are you doing this?!"

"They enslaved my family. I promised them vengeance." Alien Katan turned around showed her claws. "No human is gonna take that away from me."

"If you're gonna kill me then why bother worrying about my nightmare fit?"

The alien twisted it head to side which looked painful to look at. "You remind me of a human girl that rescued me from them. She suffers from that as well."

The alien fists lessen. "I wouldn't dream of killing an innocent human that came all the way out here for his friend."

"Then don't put Riku Senpai anymore heartache, those aliens down there isn't involved."

"They age?"

"Tiga sama already got your revenge. Please, stop hurting Riku Senpai." Haruki bowed his head.

"I see." Alien Katan seemed disappointed. She bends down next to Riku.

Haruki raises his head in confusion.

"This would've been me a few weeks ago if I didn't possessed his body."

Haruki held onto his rib cage as it starts to blood became apparent under his shirt. He coughs out blood from his mouth

"Since, you're a human sadly it effects you faster."

Haruki started to fade out.
————————————————————

He opened his eyes to noticed himself on wreckage. He looked around for any signs of Ultraman Geed or Riku but neither form was there.

He rolled up his shirt to see dried blood sticking to his shirt, he winced covering it back as wind touched his bare skin.

He has to come up with a plan, he's alone now on alien planet.

He took notice he's being carried off.