Disneyland Flashback

Haruki decided to use his vacation days by going to Disneyland. He offered his mom, but she wasn't big on traveling far out her country so he just went with Zett and his two other friends.

He laughed at the Mickey ears Riku sported on his head. Riku mentioned he wanted to glue google eyes on each ear to match Pega.

Pega ignored Riku's harmless teasing since one of his dreams came true. Pega waved at Donald costume actor before rushing to him.

Riku smiled as he crossed his arms. "Well, besides being bombarded by mickey references all over our room. I'm surprisedly not bored."

"I'm glad your enjoying yourself too." Haruki smiled back, before walking away to check out more of the area but got pulled back by jacket sleeve.

Haruki smile fell at Riku not letting him leave. "Um, did you forget your map Senpai?"

Riku walks to Pega while dragging Haruki who felt very confuse. "We're all here for Pega Birthday."

Haruki whispered to his device. "If I was expecting this, I would've stayed at work."

"You are too kind for you're own good to do that." Zett replied

———————————————————

Haruki blinks at Riku hugging one of the tiki torches with a content smile.

"I'm in love. We need to buy this Pega."

Pega points outs. "Too tall, it might burn our home."

Riku nods as he lets go. "Yeah."

Pega asks excitedly. "Can we go to Fantasia shop?"

"Sure, it looks like a fun way to spend the evening." Riku beamed.

Haruki's not a fan of shopping. But, he didn't have a choice since Riku found his jacket sleeve again.

"He really thinks we're here to celebrate Pega's birthday, you should tell him, before we go back to work." Zett whispered through the device.

Haruki whispered back. "It's alright, we had fun today right?"

"Yeah, but you missed out on on your favorite ride."

——————————————————————————

Haruki got waken up to Riku's voice from his device at ten thirty at night.

"Haruki, do you want go on one ride before going back to sleep?"

Haruki rubbed his eyes. "Riku Senpai? It's late."

"It's your last chance, plus the lights outside are so bright."

Haruki sighed before smiling at the huge window. "Maybe next time, thanks for the offer."