Untitled Part 14

During a battle with Elegia. Until today, He never noticed how much controlling Riku had bothered him.
Riku shoved Haruki away roughly for the first time since the fusion. "I don't need someone else controlling my body!"

Haruki just stares wordlessly on the ground. He's use to controlling Zett that he wouldn't think this was ever an issue with him.

Tho, it makes sense Riku never had a host while being Geed.

He blinks at memories flooding in of Riku's father controlling him for evil things, he had no idea.

Riku gotten himself out of the flames but Elegia already fled.

"I'll back off next time, I didn't know!" Haruki bowed his head.

Riku expression turned to regret. "I-I..."

Haruki left with a simple salute at the taken back ultra.

The young ultra needs space, or maybe total separation. Haruki gets they're still trying to adjust it hasn't even been two months.

Haruki sat in alien cafe texting with his former co-worker Yoko on updates with his old team. He misses Storage and Zett..

But, not as much as the Donshine fanboy ultra he ditched.

————————————————————————————————-

Haruki went to his favorite cafeteria that food didn't look so disgusting to eat.
He's grateful for the silence in his mind, he needed space.

He took out his phone to text his former colleagues. Yoko texted back first to his surprise since she's busy training the new recruits today.

=How's the honeymoon? Just kidding. seriously you're doing well?

Haruki laughed as he texted back. -I was about to block this number! Anyways, this planet is very different from earth.

-Ah, so you're not tired of not seeing your kind walking about? I wished Geed Sama offered me to go.

Haruki smile fell. -Is there someone else as Windom?

-We got Yuka's little sister piloting it, why you're thinking of coming back?

Haruki seemed hesitant to text back. He doesn't want to impose.

-Well, you'll probably be transfer to France if you buried Geed over there. I mean two straight guys living up there without ladies..

Haruki sighed. -I'm not thinking of dating at the moment, it not interesting to me sounds weird at my age to be saying.

Hey, I like older guys. Maybe, you're waiting on right time for me to look at you. I ain't judging.

Haruki laughs slightly. -I was having a bad day, but you made me feel little better.

You do know I'm joking about the previous text right?

Haruki rolled his eyes. -Obviously, Senpai.