Chapter 4

"You have a spaceship Senpai?" Haruki asked as they're walking. Haruki lugging their book bags to take on their trip.

"You seen it before I left earth. Pega waved to you from inside." Riku sat down on seat with tire sigh as the ship takes off.

Haruki walks around still holding holding their book bags admiring the place. "Wow, Yuka will go crazy in here."

He walked from one room to the next until he almost collided with Riku who's blocking a room which the door is already closed.

Haruki tilts his head.

Riku smiled apologetic. "Laiha hasn't packed up yet."

Haruki nods. "Ultraman Senpai got himself a girlfriend."

Riku cheeks redden. "I don't." He looks away. "She's human, that would be a weird suggestion."

"Hm, I never heard of a female ultra from what Zett told me. Tho, it's not my business." Haruki puts his bags down next to the door. "I'm sorry, for making you uncomfortable."

"I never met an Ultra that showed interest in finding romance like humans do." Riku mentions.

"Eh?!" Haruki shocked. He wished Zett was here so he can bombard him with a billion questions.
————————————————————

Riku blinks as he's watching Haruki vacuuming the place with Lahia's green apron on. "You don't have to."

"I can't live in mess Senpai, I can't." Haruki starts up the vacuum again.

Riku shuts his mouth as he goes back to fixing his clock. He was told in advance from Lahia to clean but he doesn't want to if she's not here.