Untitled Part 7

Tags: Confinement, Mentions of eye surgery, blind person.

Haruki's eyes opened to being trapped in a transparent cylinder in dark basement.

Where did they take you? I can't sense you anywhere. Talk to me, please)

He clicked his tongue knows the gas has some sort of drugs to create a voice in his head. but does that mean he made a hole? He knew one little hole isn't getting a whole body out.

(Drugs? No, I'm your friend, Riku! Donshine fan you saved twice-we're trying to reach Cosmos, remeber?)

He sighs wondering if aliens will turn their back so he can take their weapon.

(Mmm, something is blocking me from reaching you.)

Haruki shook his head of the illusion. They must be setting up the voice to calm his nerves, he can't speak to the Ultra like this without Z riser. (Thank you for saving me again, I'll return the favor.)

He removes the poorly done bandages to cover his head before using rest of it to push out of small hole.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next morning, or evening, Haruki wasn't able to keep track of time with alien's human replica basement being so dark, they brought humans down here before, something liked Alien Katan mentioned and Riku.

Haruki sat up in the glass cylinder in the empty room, but he didn't feel alone. It's almost familar to sharing body and mind with Zett, except Zett wasn't here. He unfused with Zett to save Riku, in some ways he relived to switch with Yoko.

(How are you holding up?)

Haruki replied with nothing while keeping his tired eyes trained on the door.

(From the time we met, I thought you were easy to read, another host dedicated to the job. But now, all I see is accountability, for kaiju, for me, it's not healthy.)

Haruki's eyebrows narrowed.

(You fused with me, say something!)

"That's what I did? I can fuse with other Ultra's?" Haruki finally gave into the persiant voice.

(Zett didn't tell you it can happen when you unfuse?)

Haruki shook his head wondering if Zett didn't want that for him.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Next few days, his jailer releases him with unknown motives.

Since, Haruki a trained officer, he overpowered the alien and taken his weapon. He shoots the glass immediately in disgust.

He pointed it back to the alien who held his hands up. "Get me out of here if you want to see that family I overheard about." Haruki threatens.

"I won't cause them grief to see me in prison. Finish me." The Alien knelt on the ground.

Haruki glared."They rather see you than bury you."

The alien gave a smirking voice. "Then, escape yourself or maybe you're still in the box."

Haruki tighten his weapon as he shoots his leg before running up the steps.

————————————————————

His vision starts worsen once he made it outside. He dropped the weapon not wanting to harm anyone by mistake.

He felt rope around his wrists.

"You're not the first on-" The alien fell as Haruki tripped him.

He pushed people gently away to get better sense of his surrounds and not wind up hurting a bystander.

He felt someone familiar grab a hold of his arms "Haruki kun, are you blind?!"

Haruki knows how cunning his jailer is. The aliens have similar texture of a human.

It can't be conscience Riku found him right after escaping and awake no less.

"What did they do to you? Let me see!" The hands undid the bandages which gave Haruki freedom to move from strong grip.

He pushed a citizen onto the voice before rushing out into a bus.
————————————————————

Since he's indoors his vision came back. He smiled awkwardly at everyone eyes on his bare form only sporting a small stapled towel in bottom half.

(Wait!)

The bus got lifted up easily until it was dropped gently to a parking zone.

He blinks at seeing his friend forcibly opened the doors and walked inside while apologizing to the bus driver.

How is he awake? He couldn't have met Cosmos that quickly unless he's using his energy which he imagines can't be much for an Ultra.

"Can you see me now?" Riku asked with a grin.

Haruki seemed hesitant to believe his eyes. He tense up as Riku took a seat beside him. Riku removed his jacket and covered his bare shoulders.

"Alien Katan gave me her energy once she noticed you were gone. I think she taken a liking in humans." Riku tells him with a small grin.

Haruki looked out the window but it blurred out which made him sigh.

Riku smile fell looking at his form before smiling again. "I'm glad you wore something" He then cleared his voice. "Haruki, look at me if you can."

Haruki turned his attention to Riku.

"If Cosmos can heal us, We can't stayed fused as Geed."

"Zett is my partner, I only fused with you to not break my promise." Haruki replied.

—————————————————————————

Once, they got to the hotel Riku handled him each clothes while asking a bunch of questions.

"I was only showcased alone at a bottom floor home, don't know if there were others." Haruki spoke bitterly as he slipped on jeans.

"Mushashi Sensei will check for us." Riku handed an donshine print shirt before closing the drawer.

Haruki grinned at feeling fully clothed again, but he can do without hands pressing his bandaged eyes.

"Well, it's still there. You wanted me to take out the cloth?" Riku nodded at the declined suggestion. "'Kay."

Haruki tilts his head at the ultra copied his usual word.