Untitled Part 12

Haruki mind was in a jumble all night, even now while cooking breakfast for himself and the two aliens.

Riku is resting on the couch holding Haruki's ipad with fascination.

Haruki turned off the stove while having a confused expression. "What about your old mission of collecting the Devil Splinters. That's already done?"

Riku replied back while eyes glued to the screen. "I think there's only two left in the universe, one which you kept a secret from me."

Haruki sighed before speaking. "I'm sorry for not telling you about Beliarok and doing the fusion thing on Planet Raybeak." He puts the lid over his food.

There was nothing else, he could've done back then.

Haruki felt like sinking to the ground in stress.

—————————————————————————————————

The next morning, Haruki left his bedroom in robe got greeted by his home redecorated with Riku's things from the ship.

A few framed pictures of Riku and Pega hanged on wall in the hallway.

He did not want to see what happened to his living room from having to notice Riku's figure collection from ship not doubt there or in kitchen.

Instead, he went into the bathroom ignoring the Donshine poster tapped on the door.

Riku grinned at his host at bathroom entrance. "Morning, is it okay I decorated? thought this place could use some lifting up."

He gave the ultra a weird look.

"I couldn't imagine being stuck to a different host, we have a lot in common." Riku mentions with a slight grin. "I've never been with any of them longer than a day or two, even when we met you seem different."

Haruki didn't say anything.

"Me and Pega we'll be back-"

"You didn't want me to go too just in case? There's no oxygen?" Haruki interrupted worriedly. "I imagine your power is split now."

Riku face faltered. "There's no family, internet, earth's food, yen-" He waved his hand in dismal. "It's not exciting, just boring and uncomfortable. You wouldn't like it."

"Senpai, you need full power of Geed. we're a team now, didn't you often say in your catchphrase, you go, I go?" Haruki tried reasoning.

"That was before I met you, be realistic you need all those things unlike me, but I guess doesn't hurt to try and come back here anytime-"

Riku blinked at the hug which brought back memories of his previous hug was with Belial.