Untitled Part 10

During fight with Eleking. He's quickly repairing it while Zett fights. It's a normal occurrence.

He sighs happily at the screen running again. "Finally." He get back on his seat to see Geed joined in.

When did Riku get here?

He snapped out of it to launch Windom's mechanical fists forward His arm got pulled back by Zett.

"You got a plan?" Haruki asked.

Ultraman Zett nodded.

He turned to Geed who's holding Eleking back from entering bridge but struggling a bit. "Alright, we'll keep it here."

He went to Geed's side started pushing the Kaiju.

Geed turned his head to him. "Hi."

Haruki said nothing but his lips thinned. He imagined there was a big party at his planet for something that wasn't discussed, he can't drop his life.

They noticed Zett is charging up a huge cannon. He doesn't remember using that. Wait, that's from King Joe!

He felt slightly mortified wondering if Yoko will supply Ultraman with a machine gun next, what have he done??

(I think we should move out of way.)

They both jumped away but felt the impact too cllose to them.

Windom fell on ocean. Water came in.

Haruki started opening the hatch, more water flooded above his knees, he hopes there won't be any sharks coming.

He swam out of Windom's head. He got lifted up by Zett.

"Haruki, are you okay?" Yoko's voice asked from inside Zett.

Haruki joked. "Since the Kaiju is electric we couldn't just throw it in the ocean instead?"

"It's not an electric application." Yoko pointed out.

——————————————————————-

Haruki waited for pick up helicopter for Windom. Riku came over with a grin.

"Your eyesight is healed." Riku pointed out.

Haruki nods looking at Windom.

Riku sighed happily glancing back at the mechanical Kaiju. "I'm glad I've got time left to visit the Donshine convention!"

His lips pouted in curiosity, before speaking, in a sheepishly tone. "Whatever Mother of Ultra told you it's just her being a mom, don't take it to heart."

Haruki raised his eyebrows, he felt dumbfounded.

Riku cleared his throat before pulling out a ticket from jeans pocket. "I have an extra ticket, incase you wanted to hang out with Pega and I?"