Giron

Haruki took on a small mission from Hiroyuki to keep himself busy. He's undercover to investigate a bar famous for Giron's drugged fantasies for customers.

To his surprise, he caught Riku in the same bar chugging down their version of alcohol.

He hid behind a big alien not to get his cover blown. Once the alien left, he hid his face in the menu.

Ten minutes later he noticed Giron coming out of the backroom toward Riku.

Riku grin up at the alien before getting up to follow.

Haruki immediately leaves his seat to stop him from going further. He grabbed hold of Riku's wrist.

Riku turned around with a confused expression. "Haruki, whats up with that getup?" His expression turned to a happier one. "Since you're here we can both go. I'll pay for you too."

Haruki yelped at being dragged by middle of his shirt, as the three stepped outside.

—————/—————————————

He blinks at the alien crying on bench while Riku is patting it on back.

"I thought you were drunk."

Riku gave him a harsh glare which shut him up

"I'm sick of being here, but I can't leave!" The alien complained.

"I'll remove the devi-Haruki I only drank one glass!" Riku frowned up at Haruki's hand on forehead to check fever.

"Just checking Senpai, Zett Sama doesn't drink so I'm shocked."

"I was born on earth, he wasn't." Riku shoved hand away gently before touching his sleeve, "'What are you doing here? Don't tell me you've been coming to this place."

"I actually came to help Giron as well, but he's under contract seal. We can't punch our way into it." Haruki informs him.

"What do you expect we do?" Riku asked with a worried look.

Haruki glanced at Giron. "Um, Hiroyuki might help us."