Untitled Part 28

Riku stared at Haruki stumbling his thoughts on accepting the ticket in favor of getting someone to replace him for work.

He watched Haruki look away from him still unsure Ultra Mother was telling the truth over him.

"It'll be alot of fun, the suit actor will be there." He doesn't try saying it's okay not to go. He'd be lying to himself he hate retuing his ticket.

Haruki looks back at him noticing something off, but Riku doesn't care. "I'd love to go with you guys.

Riku copied Haruki's favroite word. "Okay."

————————————————————————————

The trio entered the croweded convention ready to fill their bags, or at least, Riku's the only one.

Haruki never seen the show much to Riku's shock, tho now it intrests him being a crime fighter like Ultraman except human size.

Haruki passed Riku his bag, who eggerly filled it with more merchandise, unsure where how selling flowers gets much yen to pay for all this.

"Your appartment be looking bland without this." Riku tells him while holding a statue of Doneshine doing his usual pose.

Haruki nodded feeling quite happy over his contagious mood.

Riku instinctly pulled his sleeve to move him from someone walking by, while guestering the long line of autograph. "I can't ask-"

"Lets do it." Haruki eyed with determaniton wanting to get the full experience of this expensive convention with his alien friend.

As, they stood in line Riku made small talk about his childhood here to his uncle's planet. But left out crucial details about them.

He...decided Haruki should stay on earth. Even if that means Geed is less helpful.