Angeldust

My pocket buzzes with a new message and I sigh. Great. Is it too much to ask for one weekend off?

Pulling my phone out, I stare at the text from Valentino glumly.

Angelcakes, I booked you several clients. You need to come to the club now.

Aparrently so.

Fingers flying across the keyboard, I hesitate for a minute before hitting send.

I'm sore from the last gangbang. Can't I just take today off? Or maybe just have one client?

A ping announces his reply and I read it with a groan.

I will allow the entire population of hell fuck you if it means a good profit for me. They paid in advance and let's not forget one tiny detail... I OWN YOU!

There it is. The true side of Valentino.
Malicious, abusive, and downright horrendous.

"You okay, Angel?" Charlie asks and I glare up at her.

"It's none of yer business, princess." I sneer.

"Now Angel, is that any way to talk to the person who allows you to stay in this hotel?" A silky dark voice asks and everyone turns as one to look over at the entrance.

Alastor is leaning on the doorframe, his usual creepy smile in place.

"I suppose not." I mutter, crossing my arms with a huff.

"Apologize to Charlie." He says with a sharp clicking noise.

"And what would that achieve?" I ask and roll my eyes.

"Humility." Comes his boring answer.

"Sorry, Smiles," I say sarcastically. "But my humility ship crashed and burned a long time ago."

"Angel." Alastor warns, his eyes taking on a darker red.

"Whatcha gonna do, Al? I'm already dead." I taunt, a leering smile curling my mouth.

"Accurate, but that doesn't mean you can't feel pain." Staticy and menacing, his tone sends chills up my spine.

"Fine," I turn to look at Charlie. "Sorry."

"Like you mean it."

"I'm sorry, princess." I say, plastering what I hope is a sincere smile on my face.

"Al, you're getting blood on the carpet!" Charlie exclaims, blowing past my apology.

This is why I have only one friend, I think sourly. At least Cherri appreciates me.

"Apologies, my dear. But I ran into a bit of a problem." Alastor says and I notice the bulging plastic bag he carries is leaking blood.

In fact, blood covers his clothes and splatters one cheek.

How did I miss that?

"You have... something in your hair." Charlie replies hesitantly and I follow her gaze to a mushy chunk of something pink smushed in his shaggy red hair.

"Just some brain matter dear. No need to worry." I'm appalled with how nonchalant he speaks. Like it's no big deal that he's wearing his latest victim.

Then again...

It is the Radio Demon.

Walking down the hall with long confident strides, he chuckles.

"I will wash up and see to the mess personally." Alastor calls out.

"Well, that just happened." Vaggie murmurs, staring at his retreating back.