Alastor

~ This chapter has been posted immediately per Kai's request.
I got ya! Hope you all enjoy! ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's him! Anthony!

I'm holding him in my arms. It feels so surreal. All this time, I was confused as to why I felt strong feelings towards Angel. Why I couldn't figure out why he made me feel so... free.

The overbearing guilt at being with Angel every time we had a date on the roof. Every stolen kiss and touch before I confessed my feelings. The numbing pleasure his sinful mouth conjured. All of it.

I never needed to feel guilty for the growing feelings that somehow blossomed in the fiery pits of Hell. This whole time, he's been here, under my nose.

I knew there was a reason I was drawn to this Hotel.

At the time, I couldn't figure it out. But I know now. Anthony. My Wildflower. My one true love. My literal soulmate.

My hands slide up his arms and tangle in his hair as I angle my face to deepen the kiss. It's so quiet, you can hear a pen drop.

In this moment, I do not care.

This moment is for Anthony and I. For the lost time spent finding our way back to each other.

I'm about to pull away, explain my actions, when two hands fist the front of my suit jacket and hoist me up to rest firmly on chest fluff. My arms twine around Angel's neck as I melt into his embrace, giving in to the burning flames consuming every inch of my body and soul.

I found him.

I heave a sigh of contentment for the first time since falling into Hell. A throat clears and my ears twitch in annoyance at the awkward sound. I know we have an audience. I know Charlie, Vagatha, and the others are probably watching in surprise.

I don't care.

I finally found my Anthony. This moment will not be destroyed by those lesser halfwits. I refuse for it to be!

"Get your lips off him!" Static crackles and hums threateningly in the air around us upon hearing the angry deep voice.

I'm hyper aware of the possible danger that voice poses and the sudden stiffness of Angel's body as he begins to pull away.

No!

A whimper escapes when our lips break apart and desperation melts into rage. Neck cracking, I glare at the loathsome dark arachnid standing off to the side.

How dare this incompetent waste of flesh interrupt our reunion.

"You will mind your tounge in my presence." I snarl and snap my fingers. A portal to the void opens and shadowy tentacles shoot out to wrap around him.

The black spider is strangely calm as he glares back at me. "I said, keep your lips off of him. Anthony is mine."

"You must be new in Hell if you insist on speaking to me in such a manner," Shifting so that Angel is safely behind me, I curl my fingers menacingly into a fist, my smile streching manically. "The name is Alastor, my Dear. Pleasure to meet you. The spider you have been seeing is no longer available for your entertainment. He now belongs to me."

"You think a mere void can hold me?" The black spider's eight eyes twinkle with amusement. As if I've been left out of a joke of some sort.

"Dearie, I know it can. And there you shall remain until I see fit to release you." I snap my fingers once more and my vicious laughter echoes in the deafening silence as the tentacles drag him forward.