Alastor

"Where. Is. Angeldust?!?" Every word is punctuated with a sharp screech of static as I slam Valentino's face repeatedly against the carpeted floor of his office.

"I don't know." He hisses, spitting blood.

"Do not lie to me, dear. I've had a very bad day." A menacing growl echoes as I tighten my grip. Vox - who is struggling in my tentacles grip - shouts obscenities.

"If I had my Angelcakes here, do you honestly think my club would be so empty?" Valentino barks, neon pink teeth showing in distain.

"This wretched place is empty because of the many souls I stole after ripping apart each degenerate here and feasting on their flesh. The screams were just a delightful bonus." I chuckle.

"You killed my performers." He snaps.

"I did them a favor, my dear. Now they serve the purpose of digesting in my stomach." Laughing, I tangle his thin antenna's in my fist and slam his head down again, breaking his heart glasses. I beam when I hear a delightful crunching noise.

"You wasted your time in coming here. Angel isn't with me."

"LIES!" I spit, a popping hiss escaping through my teeth.

"If he were here, Radio Demon, he would've shown his face by now."

"Tear apart this disgusting house of Sin. Find him!" I hiss venomously at the closest shadow entity.

"Don't you dare!" Valentino yells and jerks out of my grip, scrambling to his feet.

The entity slinks off to do my bidding and I bend my knees, crouching while snapping my fingers. Tentacle curling around Vox's throat, the tips of my claws dig into my palm as my hand fists. A red glow encases me as my limbs snap and grow, antlers enlongating.

Another snap of my fingers, shatters Vox's screen, and I toss him bodily against the wall.

"VOX!" Valentino screams, voice raw with anguish, clutching his broken arm close, Pink eyes glaring daggers at me.

"That, dearie, is for daring to cross me, interrupting our date, and making a futile attempt to kill Angeldust awhile ago." I taunt as my mind works overtime to piece together where Angel could be.

After waking with a raging headache half an hour later in an empty Jazz club, shock quickly transformed into white hot fury.

I temporarily let my guard down, and Valentino took advantage of that. Had I actually paid attention to my surroundings, I would've been able to hear the slight whistling sound of the object barreling towards me. Would've been able to catch the dart mid-air before it pierced the flesh of my neck.

It was so easy to teleport to the Porn Studios shortly afterward and rip through everyone in and around the building. The only complications were Vox and Valentino. But I was able to hold them without much hassle. It helped that both currently have drugs in their system. Drugs in which I walked in on them taking.

My entity slithers up my back to whisper in my ear. "He'ssss not herree."

The hissed words has my heart sinking and mind racing frantically.

"Well, as much as I'd love to rip your throat out dear, I have places to be. Souls to steal. Scum to eradicate." Laughing soundtrack playing, I clasp my hands behind my back and leave the studio. Stepping over skewered limbs and dismembered body parts I ripped from unsuspecting demons an hour earlier, I fight to keep the smile on my face. All I can think about is Angel.

If the despicable lust Overlord doesn't have him... where is he?

It matters not.

No matter what, I shall find my Anthony. Even if I must tear Hell apart piece by piece. Torture every citizen of Hell. Set this entire place of debauchery, ablaze with my rage. Face down Lucifer himself to find Mon Ange.

I will find you, Anthony. And once I do, I am never letting you go again.