Angeldust

Should I go with pink or red glitter?

Sitting at the vanity in my old room, I glance from the blush pink eye makeup, to the blood red one. Smiles agreed to let me get ready at the Hotel where all my stuff is, and with the short black strapless dress I'm wearing, I can't decide which makeup fits best.

Both would work, I suppose.

I snatch up the red glitter eyeshadow and carefully apply it. I'm covered in pink stripes, a touch of red will stand out and possibly drive the Radio Demon crazy.

Albert always loved red, even when we were alive. Stands ta reason that he'd like da hint of red.

Double checking that my curls are pinned and not a strand is out of place, I apply red lipstick and pull the phone from my tit fluff to check the time.

8 p.m

Alastor went back to his home - saying that he wanted to change into something more formal - and claimed that he would meet me back here around 8:20.

Which is good because I have no idea where his house is. When I left his home, walking from memory to the hotel, I didn't exactly keep track of my surroundings. I kept my head down and walked quickly.

All I remember is that the location was closed off. Dark. Sinister. A location that is secluded from the rest of Hell. I wondered for a brief moment how Charlie knew where he lived, but then I remembered that she's the freaking princess. With a little effort, she can find where everyone is in Hell.

I leave my room around 8:15 and descend the stairs with a flourish, black boots clicking as I walk.

"You look great, Angel!" Charlie exclaims from the bottom of the stairs and a wide grin escapes.

"Too bad your date is with the Shitlord." Vaggie mutters.

And just like that, my mood darkens.

"Listen, I know ya both don't like him, but I do. Can ya at least try ta be nice?" I sigh as I come to a stop beside them.

"I'll try for you Angel." Charlie says and pats my arm.

"Thanks toots." Arms curling around her, I hug Charlie tight. I may think this entire redemption thing is ridiculous, but I've come to see our little group as a family.

A broken, dysfunctional, and weird family.

Except I'm the Ma and Alastor is the Pops. A very yummy Daddy.

Stop it brain!

The last thing I need is to envision my buck on his knees and begging for domination. Domination I crave to give him. To hold the tantalizing tibit of information that he likes to have me crush him under the heel of my boot, over Albert for eternity.

There's a soft knock on the door and Vaggie goes to answer it with a scowl. No doubt knowing who is on the other side before opening the door.

Alastor leans against the entrance casually while examining his fingers in boredom and straightens quickly when the door opens to reveal the rest of us gathered at the bottom of the stairs.

As always when first entering a room, Alastor's eyes immediately lock onto mine and awe bleeds through his cool collected smile. Five steps and he blows into the hotel and marches up to me, completely ignoring everyone else.

"My dear, you look positively ravishing tonight." Taking one hand in his, he bends and presses a gentle kiss to my black silk glove.

It burns where he kissed, even through the glove and heat blossoms in my cheeks in a bright red flush. "I-It's just an ol' dress I picked out."