Alastor

~ WARNING: This chapter does contain gore, anguish, posessivness, and heart break. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoes tapping as I hum, I carefully observe the dark cabin.

The portal dumped me in the middle of a busy street. Automobiles whizzing by every which way. Several of which, almost hit me. Startled, I had taken off running until I hit a long slab of cement that other people were walking on. Where it was relatively safe.

I've only been to the mortal realm twice. So much has indeed changed in the span of time I spent in Hell. Especially the place I was born and raised. So many more buildings. Lots of flashing bright lights.

What a waste.

I manage to convince a young, naïve, red haired woman to drive me up into the mountains to my cabin. I could've teleported if need be, but to use powers in the mortal realm puts a target on your back for the Angels of Destruction. The Exterminators.

I will use my powers as a last resort, so not to bring them here. They need to stay in Heaven where they belong. I can't be focusing on getting to my cabin, worrying about Angel, and fighting off Exterminators the whole time.

I came here with one goal.

Thankfully, my cabin seems to be abandoned. The longer I study the run down, rotting wood of the structure, the more my assumption is confirmed.

I kind of figured it would be abandoned. While alive, I buried my victims around the hunting grounds the cabin sits on and hid body parts under the floorboards and walls. The cabin holds many hidden crevices where I stowed away things precious to me. Things that I knew would never wither or age over time.

It stands to reason that the place would be condemned.

"You don't live here... do you?" A soft voice shakes me from my thoughts and I glance over at the petite, gullable, unsuspecting woman.

"Of course not, my dear. I simply need to retrieve an important item." I reply and she deflates with relief.

"Good. Because I was wondering if you wanted to grab a bite to eat after this." The woman sounds nervous, her blush gives away her excitement.

The poor human has no idea of her grizzly fate.

Normally, I would push the dainty young thing into making a deal with me for her soul. Not this time. No, this time I have a more... delicious intent in mind.

"What a coincidence, my dear. I was just thinking the same thing," Fingernails extending and sharpening, I allow my teeth to lengthen into deadly points and my eyes to shift into radio dials. "I'm faminshed."

A raw scream tears from her throat as she scrambles back against the driver door, green eyes wide and mouth frozen open in terror.

"Forgive me dear, but I can't allow you to leave here alive. Haven't eaten for two days and the craving for flesh has set in. Besides, you've seen too much."

Struggling with the small, odd, silver handle in the leather bound automobile, the woman finally manages to get it open and the top half of her, tumbles out.

In a flash, I curl my long disjointed claws around her leg before she can escape and yank her viciously back inside, the door closing in the process.

Her screams are delightful. Lovely. I hum a staticy tune as I drag one claw over her midsection. Red pools and stains the blue blouse and I cackle with glee.

Tearing the shirt off her, I use both hands to wrench open the gaping hole in her stomach, revealing intestines and a still beating heart.

The woman's screams fade into wet gurgling noises and I plunge a hand inside, ripping out a fistful of guts. I shove the delectable mass in my mouth and chew with relish while tearing out her heart. The organ futility pumps blood through thin tubes that connect around it and blood spills over my claws, staining the leather I'm sitting on, crimson.