Angeldust

Once again, I'm sitting at my vanity, applying smokey eye makeup and pinning the curls that took an hour to do, on top of my head so it looks like a bun. Adjusting the short pink dress I'm wearing, I admire the way the light from my vanity settles on the dress, making it glitter like a thousand tiny diamonds.

For our date five days ago, Blue Alastor - who I like to call Blueberry so I'm not confused with the same name as my ex - bought me this stunning strappy dress, claiming that pink suits me well and makes my eyes stand out.

So abso-fucking-lutely, I'm wearing it tonight.

Tonight marks our three week anniversary. I officially started dating him after dumping the Radio Demon three weeks ago, and I never looked back. Kind of fucked up that the red jackass didn't seem that bothered by it, but oh well.

Blueberry and I have had amazing dates. After he took me to the soft jazz club that night and explained everything, also answering the million questions I threw at him, he walked me home with a chaste kiss to my lips.

Had me blushing cherry red for an hour.

When I came home that night, I found Alastor passed out at the bar. Cheek pressed to the counter and an empty shotglass of what smelled like fireball whiskey. Husk said something along the lines of not wanting to touch the Radio Demon to preserve his afterlife and I agreed.

Left him passed out and went upstairs to my room to smile giddily while texting Blueberry for hours.

I feel terrible for breaking up with Alastor, but deep down, I know my worth. I deserve to be happy. And Blueberry Al, does that. He makes me feel cherished.

Taking me out to Sinful Casino in the Greed ring to gamble and giving me more money to waste while gazing at me with adoration. Taking me to jazz clubs to listen to music I loved when I was alive and swaying with me in a gentle dance after asking.

There's no other way to describe it. I think I'm starting to fall for the guy. So much so... that I revealed to him, my real name. Only Valentino, my family, and Lucifer know my true name. I changed it almost immediately after falling into Hell.

I came to learn quickly, that it's best to reinvent yourself down here. To not tell anyone, unless you know them, of who you once were.

Including your name.

Although I'm starting to fall for Blueberry, my heart annoyingly aches for Alastor as well.

Why couldn't da asshole jus' put his damn ego and reputation aside fer five fuckin' minutes?

His time and Affection. That's all I wanted. All I craved, was a simple touch of his hand on my cheek or a gentle kiss... like he used to. Before all the craziness of agreeing to date.

I just wanted him.

Unfortunately, I'm beginning to see that the all powerful Radio Demon has but one true love.

Power.

I hope yer happy, Smiles. Ya got what ya wanted. Ya can keep yer power. I'll keep da man that treats me right.

My bedroom door is open a crack, so I hear it when the doorbell rings downstairs. Walking over to the bed, I sit down and pull out the sparkly pink boots gifted to me by Blueberry on our eighth date.

I'm zipping them up when I hear a loud crash and yelling. Snatching up my phone, I dash out of the room and down the stairs to see a horrific sight.

Alastor has Blueberry by the throat and had slammed him into the wall so hard, cracks appear around his fluffy black head. A trickle of black blood can be seen from the corner of his mouth and all eight blue eyes calmly glare back at Alastor.

"WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT NAME?!?!" Alastor screams in his face, screeching static has everyone in the lobby clutching their ears and wincing. "ANSWER ME YOU RUFFIAN!"

"Alastor, let go of him!" I yell and rush up to them, clasping a hand over the one around Blueberry's throat.

"He said he was here for Anthony," Alastor spits, his grin eerily looking sharp. "There is no one here by that name. How dare he come here and spout such nonsense. How dare he get to live after uttering that sacred name. The name I hold close to my dead heart."

As Alastor speaks, his grip tightens. But Blueberry doesn't do a thing. Doesn't blink. Doesn't choke. Doesn't even act fazed by the bizzare scene unfolding.

He just stares at Alastor, sorrow clouding his eyes before turning his head slightly to look at me in confusion.

"You haven't told him." Blueberry's tone portrays sadness. He doesn't phrase it as a question, simply a fact.

"Told him what?" I ask while attempting to pry open Alastor's firm grip from his throat. "Why da Hell would I tell this jackass my name? We weren't together fer very long."

All at once, Alastor suddenly releases Blueberry, and I grab him before he collapses to the ground.

"Your name... is Anthony?" Alastor rasps, and for once, there is no static in his voice.

"Yeah, what's it ta ya?" I snap, my confusion grows as I look over to see the shock that has removed his leering smile.

"Anthony Russo?" He asks.

I don't answer. I can't seem to find enough oxygen to suck in a shocked breath.

How does he know my name?

Confusion gives way to mind numbing fear.

Oh my God!

Did he do something to my family? Torture them somehow to get my name? No, that makes no sense. Did another demon tell him? Probably not.

What does this smiling cheesy Radio jackass gain from knowing my name?

Too fast to follow, Alastor appears in front of me, hands on my shoulders and fingers digging painfully into the skin underneath my fluff. Blueberry is torn from my arms and he falls on his ass with a thud.

"Answer! Is your name Anthony Russo?!?!"

"Yes." I hiss, biting back a whimper at the pain shooting through me from his claws.

Alastor then does something that shocks me to my very core. He crushes me against his chest and heated lips find mine in a searing passionate kiss.