Alastor

~ WARNING: There is slight NSFW content in this chapter! ~

There are no words to describe the sinking horror I feel in that moment. Out of everyone to see me like this, at my lowest, it had to be him!

"Angel... I can explain." I say slowly.

He takes a step back, eyes never leaving my exposed flesh.

"Then explain." He replies.

"Every year, I go into heat. It lasts for a week, but in that week, all I feel is extricating heat that burns me from the inside out. My hands cramp from the vulgar act of constantly touching myself and no matter how hard I try, it doesn't go away. So, I pleasure myself while thinking of... someone." I explain, gritting my teeth.

"Answer me this," Angel says softly. "Who is in that photo?"

Crumpling the photo in my fist, I open my fingers so that it sits in my palm. Summoning fire, I watch the photo dissolve, leaving ash in its wake. "That does not matter."

I can't tell him that I snuck into his room and I absolutely can't reveal that it's his photo. The poloroid hung on his mirror with him sitting in a such a pervocative way, that I snatched it and ran back to my room. He will probably figure it out when he notices the photo missing, but for now, he doesn't need to know that I stole it.

The photo hardened my cock the longer I stared at it, until I had to relieve the building pressure.

Disgusting. Vulgar. Absolutely unacceptable.

But every year, I'm unable to control myself.

I guess the heat is another pathetic side effect from being sent to Hell. One of the torture methods that proves to be working.

"It matters ta me." Angel snaps, startling me.

"Why?" I ask, leaning forward to try and hide my raging erection.

"Ya wouldn't understand." He mutters and curls his arms around himself, as if to ward off pain deep inside.

"Try me." I reply.

I still don't know why I'm drawn to Angeldust, or why my heart aches to see his eyes full of sorrow, but the uncomfortable urge to comfort him wins out.

He's quiet for a minute and I'm about to ask him another question when he bounds forward and presses his lips to mine. Frozen, I can't do anything except feel his body pin mine to the bed, feel the tip of his tongue prod the seam of my lips, coaxing them to open.

Searing heat rips through me and unable to fight it, I wrap my arms around his waist and yank him on top of me.

Two hands reposition mine above my head as another sneaks under my rumpled shirt, tracing lightly over my scarred skin.

"A-Angel," I gasp as he reaches down to grip my pulsating cock that still sits out of the confines of my pants from the vulgar act earlier.

"Tell me ta stop Al," Angel begs, pulling back to look at me with pleading eyes. "If ya don't, I won't be able ta stop."

"All I have to do is tell you to stop?" I ask, contemplating if I want this to continue. If it's a good idea to give in to the raging desires coursing through my body. None of this should be happening. I should not want this at all. Other than my heat, I never feel these urges arise.

That's it. It must just be my heat.

Disgust must show on my face, because he climbs off me and folds his arms. "It's fine smiles, it clear that this makes ya uncomfortable, so I'll stop."

Turning, he bolts for the door.

"Angel, wait!" I exclaim, holding my hand out, not entirely sure why I called out.

Ignoring me, he leaves while muttering to himself.

For the first time in my undead life, I'm lost. Part of me wants to chase after him and beg him to stay, the other part is confused and furious.

Placing my head in my hands, I force myself to take deep breaths to ignore the lingering heat ripping through me.

Zipping up my pants and smoothing out the wrinkles in my suit, I casually walk downstairs and stroll into the lobby with a big smile to cover my confusion with Angel.

It takes all my willpower not to glance at him and the skimpy outfit he's wearing.

"I'm off ta work. See ya later!" Angel calls out to Charlie and Vaggie on the couch in the next room as he passes me.

My hand snaps out to grip his arm, halting his hasty retreat. "When you return, we need to talk."

"No. It's clear that I make ya uncomfortable and sick, so I won't be botherin' ya anymore. We are work partners, that's all." He says angrily.

Rolling my eyes in annoyance, I open my mouth to explain, to voice the inner turmoil inside, but he cuts me off. "Save it. Jus' let me go."

"Angel." I growl.

"No, I won't be bullied by anyone, much less the Radio Demon. I already get that enough from Val. He is the only exception. Now back off!" He yells.

"Lucifer, give me strength." I hiss, grab his throat, and kiss him hard.

(Scene for this chapter drawn by: Hc4art)