Authors Note 2.0

Haha wow. This is a huge flash to the past, I completely forgot about this. I'm actually turning 20 very soon here, and to think I was writing these at 14 is amusing to me. Also, to see people are still liking some of these and saving this to their folders, or whatever it's called. Anyways, I'm kinda too scared to open ANY of these chapters and read them. But I guess I also refuse to take them down because the rev! community is too small to begin with. Sigh. Anyways, I've been thinking of rejoining this cute little community in the means of creating more content. I might add a thing or two here, or start up a whole other full story. We'll see.
Well. I just want to thank the rev! community for being a big part of my adolescent. Reading, writing, or creating artwork of these boys always made me smile! It still does as I find myself doodling them every so often.
As a confused, scared, and very gay preteen, these characters always made me feel safe. I know a lot of writers depict Eddward as a sometimes abusive character, but I never thought of him like that. He was always my comfort character, and now almost 8 years later. He still is.
I wrote these as a way to cope with having gay feelings and not having an accepting family. I turned to these two and made cute little stories to make being queer seem less "evil." Less "gross" or "shameful." Coming out to myself in 6th grade was strange, and the years to follow were even worse. Yes. There was still representation for LGBT individuals, like Troye Sivan, Hayley Kiyoko, Elton John (those are just the ones I admired most at that age) but it was still hard for me to feel comfortable and confident in myself.
Eddward and Kevin gave me a place to feel safe. Writing about them going on cute dates or doing normal people things, made me feel valid. Made me feel normal.
So, a huge thank you to this fandom. Thank you for what you've done and continue to do for me.
Maybe you were also a scared and alone gay kid too, maybe you held onto these characters or others just to see yourself represented in a positive light.

Anyways, if you are a die hard rev! fan looking for an amazing story to follow, I'd like to recommend the fic "All We Are" you can find it over on fan fiction.net
It's still being updated and gosh it's amazing.

Until next time <3