🔹one🔹

Author's POV:

The employees of SMK group of industries were having a tough work schedule as usual. Their boss was a workaholic and he expected everyone to be the same. All he wants is perfection in everything. Mistakes had no place in his life. Shaharyar knew how to make the best out of everything. He tried to be calm with his employees but the one thing he couldn't handle is carlessness. He hates it. If you are doing something you should do it with full concentration. And in such cases he couldn't help but unleash his inner demon.

People knew him for his skills. If he takes up on a project, the victory belongs to him.

The upcoming project was too important for him. The rival was a old one, a jealous lad, always doing futile attempts to defame Shaharyar. It was an opportunity for his employees to please their boss by making this project a success.

Shaharyar sat in his cabin with a huge sigh. He had to complete this project and leave for home, his sister was getting married, he was actually excited but as usual he couldn't show how happy he was. He needed some caffeine in his system now. He called up to his secretary, Sameer. Sameer entered with a mug of coffee and placed it in front of him.

"Sameer, I need to leave for home in two days. Till then I want everything sorted."

"I will make sure of it Sir."

"Hmm.."

"Also, could you arrange white tulips?"

"Sir, you need them now?"

"Yes, when I go home."

"Okay, I will arrange them."

"Arrange them any how. I want them."

"Sure."

Although he was away from home, he was still managing all the wedding works from there itself. It was his sister's wedding and he wanted everything to be perfect.

****

"Saziaaa......" Noor came inside screaming.

"Kya hogaya, kya hogaya, kahin aag lagi hain." Sazia answered with fright written on her face.

"Kuch nahin, socha thoda aisa behave karke dekhti hu, kaisa lagta hain."

"Ya allah, pagal hain yeh ladki sach mein.. Kya hua, tune kisi intern se has ke bat kar li kya... nahin woh toh namumkin hain. Phir se kisi ko daat hi diya hoga..."

"Arre nahin yaar, meri application accept ho gayi, yahin kuch do dinon mein ghar ja rahi hun."

"Kya sach main.. congrats yaar, par main tujhe bohat miss karne wali hoon."

"Main toh aur bhi jyada miss karungi, meri jaan ka tukda hain tu.."

"Chal hat, jyaada filmy mat ban.."

"Nahin sach mein yaar, tu nahin hogi to kitna khali khali hoga na sab, ab main pareshaan kise karungi, baal kiske khichungi, khana kisse banwaungi."

Sazia looked at her with wide eyes.

"Tu..."

Noor started laughing and running around the corners of the room. Sazia ran behind her.

They sat after some time being tired.

"Huhh... jaana paani le aa." Noor said.

"Tu khud le aa..."

"Arre thode din mein ja hi toh rahi hun, ab itna bhi nahin karegi mere liye.."

"Haan haan thik he, mar mat, la rahin hun."

"Agar tere interns ne tujhe aise dekh liya na toh woh pagal ho jayenge.. wahan unhe daat daat ke halat kharab kar deti hain aur yahan khud ek paanch saal ki bacchi bani phir rahi hain."