🔹twenty four🔹

Author's POV:

Saad stood near the jeep.

"Uff.. Pata nahin kitna time lagta hain inhe.."

"Sach mein yaar, ready hone mein itna time kaise laga sakte hain."

Shaharyar too came after finishing off his projects.

"Kya hua.. Sab aaye nahin.."

"Kahan bhai, hamari sundariya abhi bhi saj rahi hain.."

Just then the girls came. The boys looked at them and were awestruck. Clad in salwar suits, they looked gorgeous. Noor, Sazia and Neha came towards them. Neha was Sarmad's fiancee. Sazia looked pretty in a maroon suit and Neha in a lavender one. Shaharyar looked at Noor.

Clad in his favorite color, Noor looked heavenly to him. Noor wore a blue colored suit. She wore the same jhumkis that Shaharyar bought. He looked at her feet and there were the anklets and toe rings. He smiled to himself.

"Haaye.. Main hi single marne wala hun.." Faahi mumbled to himself. Everyone sat in the jeep.

"Bhai, main chala aunga.."

"Nahin.. Aaj main chala unga.."

"Chalane dona bhai.."

"Chup kar. Tune mujhse hi seekha hain. Jyada ud mat.."

"Ye accha hain, har baat pe dhamki dete hon.."

All of them went to see a movie at first.. As Faahi booked the tickets, he placed all the couples together and himself took a comfortable seat all alone to enjoy.

It was comedy movie. Saad being the happy one he started to laugh his heart out. Looking at his laugh, Sazia too started laughing unknowingly.

Although Noor was never interested in movies, she enjoyed this one having all of them. Shaharyar kept stealing glances of her while watching the movie.

Neha was the shy girl while Sarmad was a naughty one. He kept on teasing with one thing or the other and she blushed.

As the movie came to end, they all came out and surrounded together near the entrance.

"Kaisi lagi movie? Meri choice acchi hain na?" Faahi asked.

"Pehli baar kuch dhang ka kaam kiya hain tune.." Shaharyar replied.

All chuckled while Faahi whined.

"Tumko na janab compliment dena bilkul nahin aata.. Pata nahin tumhari biwi ka kya hoga.."

Faahi said looking between him and Noor.

"Issliye toh iss sab se dur rehta hun mein.. Woh bhi khush aur main bhi.." Shaharyar answered.

                               ****

"Abh kahan jaye.."

"Amusement park chale.." Noor suggested.

All the heads turned towards her as if asking 'chhote bacche hain kya?'

"Haan.. Matlab chal sakte hain. Woh sab bade hoke khelne mein bhi alag maja aata hain.." Shaharyar supported.

Everyone thought for sometime.

"Waise baat toh sahin hain janab.. ja sakte hain.." Faahi said.

"Thik hain phir chalte hain.. Kyun?"

"Haan.."

And they sat down for their next destination. They reached the park and enjoyed all the rides one by one.. Next one was the roller coaster. Saad refused to go and kept Noor along with him. But others urged them to come.