🔹eighteen🔹

Author's POV:

Shaharyar looked around the wardrobe. Although he is a very disciplined person, keeping everything in the perfect order.. Still when it came to choosing clothes, he could do none. He had a meeting at the afternoon. The ladies were going to the store to check the final fittings of the dress.

After getting ready in a sleek black suit, he came to the hall. Everyone sat down for breakfast.

"Assalamu alaikum.."

"Wa alaikum assalam.." Everyone greeted back.

Looking around the table while digging into his bread, his eyes set on a figure who was as always playing with her food. And the guy sitting next to her was asking her to eat. Shaharyar made a fist making his knuckles white. He took a deep breathe and calmed down.

Noor had been giving him a silent treatment from yesternight after they had fight on why she doesn't talk much about her problems?

He wanted to talk to her and sort out the matter, but was not getting the opportunity. After breakfast, he tried to talk to her, but she got up of the chair and ran towards the door. Before he could make it out, she rode off in the bike.

Shaharyar was cranky the whole day, he wasn't in a good mood. Today was going to be a tough one for the employees. He heaved a sigh. There was an important meeting in half an hour. His phone rang. He looked into it to find Faahi calling.

He picked up the phone with a sigh.

"Aur janab, kya haal hain aapka?"

"Mara nahin hun, tu bata..."

"Hum bhi thik hi hain, waise agar tumhe lagta hain ki tum mar ke hum se picha chuda sakte ho, to galat lagta hain.."

"Janta hoon tu to mere bhoot ka bhi picha na chodhe.."

"Bilkul sahin, ab batao kispar barasne ka iraada hain.."

"Aur tujhe aisa kyun lagta hain.."

"Teri aawaz sunke.. Ghar mein kuch hua kya..??"

"Mujhe tujhe kuch batana hain.."

"Haan bol, hum sun rahe hain.."

"Woh..  Woh.. mere... Mere.."

"Janab, soap operas ke tarah suspense kyun badha rahe hain.. Sidhe baat bataye na.."

"Woh mere aur mere family ke bich..."

"Ke bich.... Kya hua... Phirse ruk gaye.."

"Tu bolne to de... Hamare bich sab theek ho gaya hain..."

"Haan, pata tha ladai to hogi par kis baat.. " he stopped.

"Kya kaha..  Ek min.. Tumne kahan sab theek ho gaya.."

"Haa behre.."

"Tum majak kar rahe hon.."

"Faahi.. Main pagal hun jo subah subah majak karun.."

"Woh toh tum ho hi kyun ki abhi dopahar ke 2 baj rahe hain aur tum keh rahe hon subah.. Accha woh chodo, kya sach mein tumhara thik ho gaya?"

"Haan Faahi.. Sach mein.."

There was silence for sometime and then Faahi screamed on the phone causing Shaharyar to part away with his phone.

"Tu pagal ho gaya hain, kya?"

"Haan humein pagal toh hona hi hain.. Matlab kya khabar sunai hain tumne... Ya allah..."

Shaharyar smiled listening to his crazy best friend.

"Kya hua, kaise hua yeh sab milke puchenge.. ab agar sab kuch thik hi hain.. Toh phir tumhara mood kyun kharab hain janab.."