🔹twenty three🔹

Author's POV:

Noor went near Nikhat. They looked at each other. Noor adjusted the veil on her head.

"Bohut pyaari lag rahi hain.." Noor said and dropped a kiss on Nikhat's forehead. Nikhat smiled.

"Abba aaj bahut khush honge... Ashar Bhai bilkul perfect hain tere liye.. Tu bohat khush rahegi.."

Nikhat took a hold of Noor's palm which was on her shoulder.

"Double khush honge.. Kyun ki aaj unki dono betiyaan hi khush hain. Hain na?"

Noor looked at her and nodded a little.

"Ab chale niche.. Bhai intezaar kar rahe apni dulhan ka.."

Nikhat blushed and nodded.

They went down the stairs together. Everyone looked at the two sisters coming down and smiled. Noor made her sit on the couch and smiled looking at Ashar. She then circled her arms around them rubbing off the evil eye.

##

"Aap bahut khubsoorat lag rahi hain. Mere laye hue gajrey pehanne ke liye shukriya." Saad said to Sazia.

Sazia mumbled a small thank you with a smile and looked down.

"Waise Noor ne bataya hain aapke baare mein.."

"Ji.. Usne aapke baare mein bhi bataya mujhe.."

"Aapko humari woh phone call toh yaad hogi hi na, jismein aapne bewajah mujhe gaali di thi.."

Sazia's cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Woh.. Galti se hogaya tha. Humein maaf kar de. Hum waise bhi aapse maafi mangne ka soch hi rahe the.."

"It's okay.. Koi baat nahin.. Aap shaant ho jaye.."

Sazia smiled and looked at front.

##

Noor walked down the stage to sit in one of the chairs. She looked around and spotted Saad who was talking to some of his friends. She called him through gestures. He came and sat down next to her.

"Bol.." Saad said.

"Dekh.. Yahan se Sazia aur acche se nazar aa rahi hain na.."

Saad looked shocked and his mouth went agape.

"Muh bandh kar le gadhe.. Makkhi ghus jayegi.."

"Tu.. Tu yeh.. kya bol rahin hain.."

"Main tujhe andhi dikhti hun kya? Nahin na.. Har koi yahan andha ho sakta hain par main nahin."

"Tu kuch bhi bol rahi hain.."

"Dekh.. Main teri best friend hun aur tu mere hi best friend ke ishq mein parne ki planning kar raha hain. To mujhse to hoshiyaari kar mat bete.. Chal bata.."

Saad smiled sheepishly.

"Like toh karta hoon. Par kya main use pasand aunga.."

Noor's eyes went wide. Saad looked at her and he knew she was going to scream. Noor started to scream when Saad put his palm on her mouth.

"Chup kar bandariya, marwayegi kya??"

Noor started speaking in gibberish.

"Kya bol rahi hain? Kuch samajh nahin aa raha?"

She pointed at his palm which was on her mouth.

"Oh.." He removed his palm.

"Gadhe.. Mar jaati main.." She slapped his arm.