🔹twelve🔹

Author's POV:

"So.."

"So...."

"Kya plan hain aaj ka?"

"Kya plan hain?"

"Wahin toh puch raha hoon.."

"Par plan kyun?"

"Are aaj kya sirf jewelry ki shopping hi karni hain. Aur kuch nahin karna. Aur jitna mujhe pata hain you hate shopping store by store."

"So true.. Par ab kya karsakte hain.."

"Bhag jaate hain.."

"Haan??"

"Haan.. Thodi der unke saath rehke bhaag jate hain."

"Kyun, aapko mere saath time spend karna hain?"

"Kyun kya.. Hum ab bhi friends hain right?"

"Par hum friends kab bane?"

"Toh ab ban jate hain..."

Noor looked at him for few seconds and his forwarded hand.

"Nahin, main aise kisiki dost nahin banti, thodi mehnat toh aapko karni padegi.."

"Accha ji.."

"Hanji.."

"Noor, Shaharayar baad mein baat kar lena pehle kha lo.. Breakfast thanda ho jayega.."

"Ji."

Shaharyar took a bite from the pancakes on her plate which were covered with chocolate syprup.

Shaharyar towered over her. Noor froze. His face was near her and she could smell his cologne. Shaharyar could smell the rose from her freshly shampooed hair. He gulped. She could feel his breathe on her earlobe.

"Noor, hum abhi shopping ja rahe hain and you are not escaping it, alright.."

Noor nodded lightly and Shaharyar shifted away. She forwarded him her plate with the pancakes.

"Le le aap hi.."

Shaharyar happily took the pancakes and started eating them. Noor gulped down the glass of juice.

"Noor, beta apni behen ke saath hi rehna, thik hain? Tumhe pata hain na woh beech mein nervous ho jaati hain, uska khyaal rakhna?" Hiba said to her.

"Ji... " Noor answered.

****

Presently Noor was sitting on a jewelry shop heavily bored and trying to dig her head into her phone. Every one was looking at the jewelry and selecting some. Shahrayar sat at a corner also bored of the discussions.

"Noor, meri help karna.. Konsi wali ring lu?"

"Nik, tu khud dekh na, tujhe jyada acche se pata hoga na bhai ki preference and taste."

"Par agar mera choose kia hua, usse accha nahin laga too..."

"Kyun nahin lagega.. Of course pasand aayega. Tune khud unke liye pasand kiya hain, jaroor accha lagega.."

Nikhat smiled at Noor and nodded.

"Ye waali kaisi hain?"

"Perfect." Noor replied. Nikhat smiled.

Shaharyar was observing the girl sitting in the corner. Noor Khan Siidiqui was really not what she pretended to be. She's still the same little Noor he knew just with a hard exterior now. He looked at her who was thinking something very deeply and the continuous change of expression from un bothered to happy to angry to sad to un bothered again. She has stopped showing her emotions, that's it. That's the difference.