Chapter 3// no hard feelings

ROWAN POV
We arrive at the beach and we all set up. Carmen and Ashley go in the water and Bradley and Sabrina go make a sand castle. Just as I turn on the radio, Peyton picks me up by the waist and he spins me around and throws me in the water. I got up as fast as I can, still laughing. "your so going to get it Peyton!" I say laughing and pushing him, making him fall down.
I get out the water and run knowing that he is coming for me. I sit down behind my chair. "What's wrong row?" Sabrina asked as her and Bradley come up. "Peyton is coming!" I say laughing. "Dunk!" I yell as Peyton throws water on Bradley and Sabrina. "That's not a bad idea!" Bradley says throwing water on Sabrina. "Bradley!" Sabrina says laughing and throwing water on Bradley. Then Peyton moves the chair, picks me up, and kisses me. I love him.

CARMEN POV
Me and Ashley go in to the water and talk, "your not really thinking about stealing Peyton from rowan, are you?" I ask Ashley. "Of course not! I love rowan I jut want her to love him more. They will totally be the next JAY Z and BEYONCÉ right?" She says as we sit on her float chairs. "Oh, for a second there I thought you where turning evil." I says gasping. "Carmen, I know you get a lot of attention at school because rowan is your sister but, we got along since kindergarten and you always said I have a big heart, and right now I'm using it." she says she gets up. "Lets go over there now." She says. We get up and hang out with the gang.

ROWAN POV
When we leave the beach sabrina goes home and Bradley goes to Peyton's house with him and me and Carmen and Ashley go to my house.
"Mom and dad went somewhere." I says as I go in the kitchen. Carmen goes in the bathroom and me and Ashely sit down. She told me her plan then I told her no hard feelings.

*THE NEXT DAY*
ROWAN POV
Buzz buzz
I wake up from the sound of my alarm and go in the kitchen to get breakfast. After a hour Carmen wakes up. "Morning row." she says. "I will be at Ashley's house." She says as she leaves. "Wait your in your-!" I get cut off by the slam of the door. "......pajamas...." I say in a sigh. Then all of a sudden I hear a knock. I get up and open the door. "Hey row-" I cut him off by slamming the door. Its Peyton! He can't see me in my pajamas! I quickly grab a robe and I open a door. "Oh.....hey Peyton didn't see you there..." I say playing it cool. He chuckles and smacks his lips against mine. He feels my waist now knowing I have a robe on. "You have pajamas on...don't you?" He says stepping closer and me standing back. "Let me see your pajamas." He says laughing. "no!" I say laughing and take a run for it. Next thing I know we are running around the couch then he takes me down. "okay! You got me...what are you going to do now?" I ask laughing. "how about this." He leans in kissing me. We kiss for 2 minutes and then Sabrina and Corey walk in. "uh hem!" Corey says. Me and Peyton get up. "We have to go to set so, Rowan go get out...Carmen's robe?" Sabrina says laughing. I go get changed.

*ON GMW SET*

"Hey guys!" The producer, Harry says. "hey." We all say. "So listen there is a lot of Rucas vs lucaya stuff going on." He says. I see Sabrina and Peyton and smile at each other. "So, we will have a little bit of lucaya moments." He says. Then we all go get changed to our girl meets world clothes. Then we get the scripts with lucaya moments. We start rolling a lucaya scenes. I think to myself, oh boy!