Chapter 15// Lets get ready to party!

*ON SET*
It felt so good to be back on the girl meets world set. I went to my dressing room and as I walked in I see pictures of me and peyton on the walls and pictures of me and sabrina and corey. I think about putting the pictures of reyton in a box but I know get it. Am I mad at him?

After I was dressed in my riley outfit I heard a knock on the door. It was sabrina. I opened the door and hugged her, I missed her sooooo much. "Hey sabrina!" I say. "Hey rowboat." he said. "Oh by the way I saw peyton come in." She said. "Thanks." I say. Then I ran to him because I wanted to hold him, because..i love him and I'm not mad.

"Rowan!" Peyton yelled. I turned around. As soon as I saw his eyes I ran To him. He picked me up and spun me around. He kissed me. "Hey!" I say. "This week is going to be AWSOME! Especially since next week is your birthday!" He said happy. Oh my gosh! I forgot about my own birthday! Wow. I better start planning.

*Four days later*
Sabrina helped me set the party up and everything is perfect! The party is next Friday I'm all set.

*NEXT FRIDAY*

I was on my way of the party and everybody is already there. I was going to suprise people when I got there. I'm going to arrive in a limo. I was going to have my body sticking out of the rooftop.

*A HOUR LATER*

I was on my way to my party and I had a beautiful dress on
(A/N: The outfit in the picture at the top)

I was arriving. Everybody was on the red carpet then people saw me. I heard people cheering. Then when I stepped out people where singing happy birthday to me. I started to tear up. I was 19 years old. Yay!

*3 HOURS*
I was sitting down with sabrina and we were talking. "So where is bradley?" I yelled over the music. "He went to hang out with corey and peyton." Sabrina yelled over the music. Then olivia and skylar came up to me and told me that somebody wanted to talk to me. "I think his name is Jake." She said. "Okay thanks." I said.

I walked over to the area and I heard my name. "Rowan!" Jake says. "Jake!" I say. He hugs me tight. "Happy birthday!" He said. He gave me a present. "It won't blow up in my face right? Because last year it happened." I said while me and him where laughing. "No." He said. I opened the box and it was a bracelet with a heart on it. It said: Rowan and jake, best friends forever.

"Awwww it's beautiful! Thank you!" I said. I hugged him. "Save me a dance I said. "Okay." He said. Then it was time for my cake. Corey and sabrina made it. "Awww thanks guys." I said. Then everybody gathered around me and people where staring. "What?" I said. Then they put their hand in the cake. Then corey said. "AIM!" Then everybody smashes cake in face. "Oh my gosh!" I said. Then I threw cake at everybody and then it became a cake fight.

*7 HOURS LATER*
I was at home and I took a shower and got most cake off me and then I kept staring at my Bracelet Jake gave me. He so sweet. Then the door bell rang. I opened it. "Oh hey jake" I said

//////////////////
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I was getting ideas and I was with my cuz for a few days. Please tell me what you think.