Chapter 14 // its not like that.

"So rowan, how do you feel about the whole skeyton vs Reyton thing?" The interviewer asked. "Um.what?" I say. "It's AWSOME!" Peyton "What?! Skylar is my friend!" I say. I walk away.

We go in the movie theater and I sit with sabrina because skylar and peyton and the rest of the movie cast have to sit together. I tell sabrina everything and then she gets mad, but I told her not to cause a scene. "How can I not?!" She whispered. Then she pours her drink on top of Peyton's head, then I walk out. "Rowan wait!" Skylar says running after me. "Yeah?" I turn around. "I'm sorry. And just to be clear he started it." She said. Im confused. "Wait what?" I asked. "The skeyton? He told everybody we are dating?" She said hoping I would get the idea. "He said it was for the press." she said. "Lets go back in." I say.

*THE NEXT DAY*
Olivia, sabrina, and skylar came over to my house to swim. "I don't it. Are you mad at him?" Olivia asked. "I don't know. I just can't talk to him right now." I said. "I guess I'm mad he didn't tell me and skylar." I said. Then the door bell rang. "I'll get it." olivia said. "Oh hey Peyton." She said. "Is rowan here?" Peyton asked. Then I told sabrina to tell olivia no. "No." sabrina said. "Oh okay." He said. "Can you tell her to call me?" He asked. "yeah." she said. Then he left. I love him but he is confusing.