Chapter 9// Is he the reason?

I finally stop crying and I just go home. I see a note on my door. My family went on that cruise thing for 4 months and I will be home alone. I didn't go because I have to do girl meets world. I went in my room and watch tv. I get a text message.

*TEXT*
Sabrina: you okay?
Me: yeah I'm okay.
Sabrina: oh okay I will see you tomorrow.

I put my phone down and just go to sleep.

I wake up and since my mom isn't here sabrina picks me up. When we arrive to set we get ready and then somebody walks in. "Jake what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Rowan I am so sorry I didn't mean it in that way. just let me explain." He says. "Okay go." Sabrina says. "I accidentally put the flowers on fire because I was trying to burn the shirt my dad gave me. And the only reason I said it was meant for peyton was because I was mad. Can you guys please forgive me? Especially rowan." He says. Me and sabrina nod and hug him. We explain the hole thing to corey and peyton and they say they forgive him for THAT but I can tell peyton is still mad.

For the past few weeks me and jake got closer. We are the most best friends. He is my guy best friend and sabrina is my girl best friend, more like sister. I just notice that my birthday will be coming up. I'm throwing a huge party.

Me and Sabrina have been working on a party. We have a lot of plans. "Okay sabrina so you will be my royal guest and Bradley will be your date. Duh." I say. "And corey will dj and Peyton will be your prince." Sabrina says. We both laugh and then we set everything up.

I sit and draw on set. "Hey rowan." Jake says. "Oh hey jake." I said "so I can't wait for your birthday. Your turning 15 right?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "So your party...." He said. "Yes Jake your invited." I say giggling. "Cool, save me a dance?" " He says winking. "Yeah." I say.

PEYTON POV
I turn around and see rowan walking away from Jake smiling. I sit next to jake. "Whats up man? Why were you two talking about?" I asked him. "Oh just about her party. Hey man, is it cool that dance with rowan?" He asked. Heck no! I don't want him near her, but she already said yes. "yes, it's okay but hands to yourself." " I say laughing. "thanks man, and I promise just friends." He says walking away. I hate this so much.

ROWAN POV
Me and Sabrina get ready for the party and then when we are ready we see a limo outside. Jake, Bradley, and corey are in it. I Sit next to Peyton and Corey is on my other side Sabrina sits next to Bradley with Jake on her other side. We all dance In the limo then finally we reach the party.

The hole night has been a blast then Jake walks over to me and asked me to dance. We go over to the Dance floor and dance, its a slow dance. "rowan, I need to tell you the truth." He said. "what is it?" I asked him. "Okay, I really really always liked you and I know you will never pick me but I just want to let you know that I love you." I smiled. "Jake I never really looked at you that way. I don't know what to say." I say. "Just don't.....talk." he says leaning in. I pull away. "I can't, I'm sorry." I say running to sabrina.

*THE NEXT DAY*
"Peyton can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. "Sure." he says. We walk into his dressing room. He held my waist and kissed me. I'm going to miss this. "We need to break up." I say looking down. "what? I don't understand. Did I do something?" He says still holding me. "No it's just I feel I need a break from relationships right now." I say. "oh okay, but promise me one thing." he says. "yeah?" I told him. "never walk out of my life." He said smiling. "I won't" I said hugging him.

*AT SABRINA'S HOUSE*
Sabrina, Peyton, corey, Bradley, Sarah, Olivia, jake, and I all hang out at Sabrina's house. We have a blast. Except Jake and Peyton keep flirting. Ugh. "Let's play who am I." Sabrina says. "And let's get into teams." She says. I walk over to Jake asking him to be my partner and he said yes. Peyton partnered up with corey and it was Bradley and Sabrina and Sarah and Olivia. "Okay rowan and I are first." Jake says.

Jake puts a card to his head not looking at it. "Okay he is in a Shakespeare movie." I say. "Romeo?" He asked. "yes." I say. Everybody cheers and Jake hugs me. All throughout the night we have fun. We all pick a movie. We decide to watch frozen. When let it go comes on everybody starts to sing. Everybody stands up except me. "come on rowan you know you want to dance." Peyton says. "Fine." I say. I needed help getting up but before Peyton can touch my hand Jake grabs it, leaving Peyton mad. They both stand so close to me. Jake takes my hand and acts like we are waltzing. I Can't help it but blush and laugh. Everybody goes "oooooohhhh here comes jowan!" I blush even harder.

Everybody dances and I sit down with peyton. "Hey." I say. "Hey" he says smiling because he is happy to see me. "So, is there really going to be a Jowan?" he asked me. "I don't know." I say, sighing. "Well whatever happens I want the best for you and I'm happy for you." He said. "Thanks Peyton." I say hugging him.

*THE MORNING*

I wake up and I see myself in jake's lap. He wakes up. "Hey row." he says. He is so cute. "Hi, umm I don't remember falling asleep in your lap." I say. "Oh, yeah I put you on my lap." He said. I get up. "Lets make breakfast." I say. He gets up and we make eggs. While I'm stirring them he puts his hand around my waist. He looks at me. We lean in and then kiss. "remember when you told me you love me?" I asked. "yeah." he said. "I love you too." I told him.

PEYTON POV
I wake up and see jake's arm around Rowan's waist. When rowan walks in the hall I take her hand and pull her outside. "Is he the reason?" I asked her.

ROWAN POV
"Is he the reason?" He asked me. "what?" I asked him. "Is he the reason we broke up?" He asked. I just stare at him. "No we just connected." I said. "Rowan, you can't go with him!" "Why not?!" I yelled. "Because.............." I look at him confused.

/////////////authors note/////////
Hey guys! What do you guys think of the chapter? Let me know in the comments. And thank you so much for 1.03k views! You guys rock! And for that you can leave me ideas in the comments. I might pick a few to put in the story. Thanks again.