Chapter 5// I didnt know.

When I put my head up everybody is looking at me. "rowan?" I hear Sabrina's voice coming towards me. "You told that girl to keep recording and put it on the news?!" Peyton yells. "Well, no not exactly." I say in a shy voice. "Well she did! And it's all your fault!" He stands up. "Well excuse me for trying to not hide this from anybody! I mean is that what you want?! To hide our relationship from everybody?!" I say in a sad voice. "Why would you do tha-" I cut him off. "BECAUSE YOU AND SABRINA KEPTED ON KISSING AND BLUSHING! HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT?!" I scream at him while tears fall down my eyes. Ashley, sabrina, and Carmen hold my arms. "GOD, ROWAN HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?! AND MAYBE I ENJOYED KISSING SABRINA!" He says as tears fall my eyes. I see the look on his face knowing that he regrets it. I run upstairs to my room and tears fall from my eyes. I hear sabrina's, Ashley's, and carmen's voices telling Peyton to get out. When he finally left they all came in my room and hugged me.

*ON THE SET*
While we are on the set nobody mentions the news. It was like a regular day. Sabrina and Bradley walk up to me. "Hey row." Sabrina says. "Hey." I say. "Ready to do the Interview?" She asked. "Yeah." I say. We walk over to Riley's bedroom stage.

"We are here with Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter!" The interviewer says. "I'm Chelsea Briggs coming at you from 411." She says. "Okay we have to get serious for a moment , Rowan I hear that you are nominated for best actress award! Congrats." Chelsea says. "Thank you and I'm so happy I have the fans to thank. They are the most amazing fans in the world." I say. "Sabrina, congrats on having your album hit NUMBER ONE! " She says. "Thank you. and really it's what rowan said we all have the fans to thank. I love you fans." Sabrina says. "Okay so Rowan is it true that Reyton is on?" Chelsea asked. I know I was mad at him but when she said Reyton I realized that I love him. "Yes, and I really love him." I say and everybody Aws.

*A MONTH LATER*

Okay so the incident is gone and everything is back to normal. Me and Peyton made up and we had just finished filming season 2. At 4:00 me, sabrina, corey, Carmen, Ashley, Peyton, Bradley, and our friend jake are going to the beach.

*AT THE BEACH*

I arrive at the beach and everybody is already there. Jake picks me up and spins me around hugging me. Me and jake our like best friends. The whole gang Plays volleyball but me and jake sit down and talk. "So rowan its been a while." Jake says. "Yeah I haven't seen you in forever." I say. Then we both take pictures then we go in the water and splash around.

We are still at the beach and its 7:00. We all eat and watch movies on Bradley's laptop. Jake and I take selfies. Then we take pictures of the ocean and sky. Then I hang with sabrina and I see Jake and Peyton talking, but Peyton seems mad.
I didn't know that Peyton could ever get mad..easily.