Chapter 16// I ship it

The doorbell rang. I opened the door. "Oh hey jake." I said. "Hey, um carmen invited me over so is it cool if I hang here with you guys?" Jake asked. "Its totally fine." I said. Then I let him and then carmen came down. "Hey jake!" Carmen says coming down the stairs. They hug and then they look at each other all stupid. Like they....had to smile or something. "So what should we do?" Carmen asked. "We could watch a movie?" Jake said. "Okay, let's watch.....Ghost stories." Carmen said. "Yeah!" Jake says. Carmen and Jake are big fans of Ghost stories, its novel about a ghost scaring people a lot....its scary but it just pulls you right back in.

While Carmen and Jake are on the couch watching ghost stories while shoving their faces with popcorn I go upstairs to my room and read, If I Stay. The best book ever.

While in the middle of my book I get a text from peyton.
Peyton❤️: Rowan Blanchard! I'm calling the cops on you!
Me: why?
Peyton❤️: Because you stole my heart! What do you have to say for yourself?
Me: It's a love robbery😂 Lol.
Peyton❤️: ha ha so cute.

I turn my phone off and decided to go to bed.

*IN THE MORNING*
I wake up, get dressed to go to the girl meets world set and I go downstairs and I see Carmen and Jake asleep on the couch with carmen's head on his shoulder. Could they be...???? Nah they are like brother and sister. I leave them a note that says that I left.

*ON SET*
I was in Sabrina's dressing room and I was telling her what I think. "Carmen and Jake Have been spending a lot of time together. And they are a match but could they be......dating? I mean I'm not against I was just wondering." I say. "I see what you mean. But I'm totally team jarmen." sabrina said. "I know right?!" I say.

*AT ROWAN'S HOUSE*
I knock on carmen's door and she tells me to come in. "Hey Carmen quick question." I say. "Yeah?" She asked. "Are you.........seeing anybody?" I asked. "Ya know....guys?" I asked. "Actually yeah I am." She said. "Really? Who?!" I asked. "Oh just some guy.." she said. "Is it Jake?" I asked. "How did you know?" She asked. "Well, I woke up this morning and found something cute." I said. "Are you mad?" She asked. "No. I totally ship Jarmen! Also your happiness means more to me than some guy." I say. We hug and we go to sabrina's house.

///////////
Hey! How did you guys like it? How do you feel about jarmen?