Chapter 10// Flirts

"Rowan, you can't be with him!" He says. Why not?!" I yelled. "Because, It's hard to see you with him." I look at him confused. "Your so confusing." I say walking away.

*TWO MONTHS LATER*
Since, we finished filming girl meets world season 2 we decided to go to Palm springs. We all pack our things and go. We are going to be here for a month.

We all arrive at Palm springs. It's me, sabrina, peyton, jake, corey, bradley, and Olivia. "Me and Sabrina and Olivia are in the same room, and corey and peyton are in the same room, then Jake and Bradley are in the room.

Me and Sabrina and Olivia make a pizza while the boys set the pool side up. "Are we doing this right?" I asked her. "Nope" Sabrina and Olivia say. "That's why we are going to order a pizza for ourselves." Olivia says. "nice." Me and Sabrina say. Suddenly sabrina, Olivia, and I feel hand on our waist. "If your trying to kiss up to us so you don't have to wait for pizza, it's not working." Olivia says then kissing Corey's cheek.

We all go to the pool. As I'm trying to walk by Jake pulls me to sit on his lap. "keep it PG" Peyton says sarcastically. "Jealous?" Jake asked. I hit Jake on the shoulder, Peyton smirked. I get up and go to sabrina and Olivia. We all get in the pool. Then I go get the ball out of the house. "Rowan." Peyton says. "I thought I could help you." He says taking the ball out my hand. "Thanks" I said. "to be clear, I'm not giving up on you." He says. "Peyton I-" he cuts me off. "I know. Oh by the way you look hot in the swim suit." He said coming close to me. "thanks" I say confused. "Your welcome." He says then kissing my forehead. We walk out the door and He pushed me into the pool. "Peyton!" I say laughing. Next you know everybody is looking at us. I pushed corey and Jake in, and then sabrina pushed Bradley in and Olivia pushed Peyton in. Then all of us jump in.

When we are all in our pajamas we watch scream 4, it was so scary. Sabrina and Olivia where hanging on to their boyfriends, and I hang on mine. "Aaaaahhhh!" I screamed. Jake hugged me. After a while Jake feel asleep and then Peyton sat next to me. "Oh my gosh!" I screamed being scared. I held on to Peyton. "I got you row." He said. "Thanks." I say.

*THE MORNING*

I wake up and sabrina, Olivia, corey, Bradley are staring at me. "What?" I asked them. "You feel asleep with Peyton." Olivia said. Oh my gosh! "And since you did that Jake left and said you guys are over." Sabrina says. "I don't care." I say. "Peyton wake up!" I yell. "Uh? Oh hey. we kinda...." Peyton says. "Yeah...i know." I say then leaning in to kiss him. I won't ever break up with him again.

///////authors note////
Hey guys! So I'm going to write another book. BUT don't worry I will still be writing this one! I promise. So basically I'm going to be writing two books.