Chapter 11// Awards

It has been two years since me and Peyton got back together. I love him so much.

The Grammy awards are coming up in a week and I'm receiving female actress of the year award and Sabrina is nominated for album of the year. We are so excited for the Grammys .

*A WEEK LATER*

Peyton, corey, Bradley, Olivia, sabrina, and I arrive at the Grammys red carpet party. Bradley goes with sabrina, Olivia goes with corey, and I got with Peyton. Everybody keeps yelling "RUCAS!!!!" And we smile. We even did a kiss just to make them jump.

We walk in the Nokia building cause that's where the Grammys are.

*AN HOUR LATER*
I get up from my seat because I have to present a award, for album of the year. I tell sabrina good luck. I walk back stage, and I try to find the person I presenting the award with. "Rowan?" I hear a voice. I turn around, its Jake. "Jake." I say suprised to see him. "Wow it's been a while." He says, hugging me and I'm hugging him. "Yeah, two years." I say. "Listen I'm sorry for the way I broke up with-" I cut him off. "Its okay just as log as we are friends again." I say to him. To be honest I missed being his friend. "So what are you doing here?" I asked. "Oh I'm presenting album of the year." He says. "Me too." I say. "Oh well, shall we?" He says laughing. "We shall." I say. We walk on to the stage.

"Please welcome Jake short and rowan blanchard!" The announcer says. Me and Jake walk to the microphone. "Rowan, I got to say, I'm so excited to present this award with you." Jake says into the microphone. "Yeah we go WAY back!" I say. "Well I really like your show Girl meets world, anybody else?" He says as the crowd cheers. "Aww thanks Jake and I really like your show mighty med." I say and the crowd cheers. I see Peyton's face in jealousy and sadness, so I get to the point. "I really like a lot of things like albums and I can't wait to see what wins album of the year." I say. "And nominees are..." Jake says.

"And the nominees are, Meghan trainor, Title." Jake says. Everybody claps. "Fifth harmony, reflection." I Say. and everybody claps. "And Sabrina carpenter, eyes wide open." Jake says. Everybody claps. "And album of the year goes too.....EYES WIDE OPEN, SABRINA CARPENTER!" I say. I'm so excited.

Sabrina arrives at the stage, hugging me and jake. "Wow, oh my gosh thank you so much! I think it was AWSOME for my two friends to present this award to me so that's cool. Um, I really have the fans to thank for this, Also for letting my album hit number one, so thank you. And last but not least, my best friends. They supported me the whole way so I'm just saying thank you this is awsome." Sabrina says. Then we go back to our seats."

30 minutes later, Peyton goes to the bathroom. So sit with sabrina. "Ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome Peyton Meyer!" The announcer says. "Oh my gosh!" I say smiling. "What?" Bradley, sabrina, olivia, as corey ask me. "He told me he was going to the bathroom." I say laughing. They all smile. "Hey everybody! It's so cool to present this award because, This girl is so special to me and I love her with all my heart. I don't know what I would do with out her." Peyton says. I start tearing up. "When we took a little break I tried to imagine a world without her and it made me cry because I don't want a world without her. Rowan blanchard is a sweetheart and tonight we Honor her with this award for all her hard work." He says. I'm crying into Sabrina's shoulder. "Ladies and gentlemen I'm blessed to present Rowan Blanchard as Female actress of the year!" He says. I run up the stairs crying and I put the award out his hands and sit on the stage and I hug him. We kiss and he spins me around for 3 minutes then he puts me down. "Thank you guys so much for this award this is the second thing that means the world to me, because the first one is this guy right here." I grab Peyton's hand. He kisses my cheek. "I have to thank the fans and my family back home and my friends in the audience right there. Thank so much." He and Peyton go off the stage and grab our seats.

*AFTER PARTY*

I dance on the dance floor with Sabrina and Olivia. Then Peyton holds my waist from behind me. He turns me around and spins me around. "Congrats rowboat!" he says. "Thanks." I say. He Puts me down and we go get soda. "Hey rowan." Jake says walking up to us. "Congratulations!" He says hugging me. "Thanks Jake!" I say. "well I'm going to go hit the dance floor." He says. "Okay bye." I say. "I didn't know you two where friends again." Peyton says holding me. "Oh yeah we are. We made up back stage." I say. "Two years give people a lot of time to think and forgive." I say. "And a lot of time to be angry." He says. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. Now come dance with me." He says pulling me.

///authors note///
Just to be clear rowan is 18 and Peyton is 21