Chapter 18.

Afte dinner I was in the girls room with sabrina while everybody else was downstairs. "So, tomorrow should I do red or blue dress?" She asked. "Why dose it matter?" I asked her. "Well, we are going to be on the beach tomorrow. So, blue like the ocean or red like the flowers?" She asked. "Blue." I say. "Thanks rowan." she said.

Sabrina was getting ready for the beach party we are doing tomorrow.

CARMEN POV
I was Downstairs making pizza because when the guys tried to do it they didn't do it right. Then I felt a hand on my cheek and felt flower on my cheek. I turned around and it was jake. "Oh my gosh!" I said laughing. Then I put flower on his shirt. Then he pick me up bridal style and put me all on the flower. Then I gave him a big hug witch caused him to have flower all on him. Then when we clean up Olivia told us that she recorded it and put it on youtube. Now it's on clever TV and everywhere.....I don't mind.

ROWAN POV
I saw a update on clever TV and it said jarmen so I just had to click it. Then me and sabrina watche the show.

CLEVER TV
Hey all you people of the earth I'm coming at you with major jarmen. Im Chelsea Briggs coming at you from clever tv.
So, we all know about reyton....the cute couple, A.K.A Rowan Blanchard and Peyton Meyer. We also know that Rowan is best friends with Jake short and that when reyton took a long break, Jake and rowan became a couple. But they decided that they where more good at being friends then being a couple. Now, After maybe 3 months reyton got back together and it seems that Jake was very close fiends with carmen blanchard, Rowan's little sister. But then after they got closer they became a couple and the two of them were seen at Rowan's birthday party, eating cake together, dancing together, talking together. Maybe even sharing a smooch together. Now don't get me wrong that is the cutest thing ever, but who knew that they are bigger then reyton? This picture right here shows then at the beach together sitting by the ocean and holding hands....thats pretty much my favorite thing they've done. But then of course we see a video of then playing with pizza doe and of course being adorable.
There is a whole lot of jarmen fans freaking out over this video and some reyton fans support jarmen so in a way everybody wins! Now we all know....Jarmen is the Hot new couple.
I'm Chelsea Briggs coming at you from Clever Tv.

ROWAN POV
"Wow." sabrina said. "Your sister is part of the new famous couple. I mean they are bigger then Beyoncé and Jay Z." She said. "Yeah....I guess reyton is not big anymore." I said. Sabrina looks at me. "I'm so happy for them." I said Smiling. Then we go down stairs.

*THE NEXT DAY.*
We where getting ready to chill on the beach and do the beach party. (A/N: The dress are in the picture at the top.) We are going to invite our friends to come to the house. Olivia and I where working on who we should invite.

PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING:
Austin
Piper
Sarah
Shannon
Laura
Ross
Darby
Joran
Cameron
Karan
Skai
Debby
Grace
Dove
Joey
Ryan
Paris
Peyton Clark (We call him Clark.)

"So that's people that is coming?" I asked Olivia. "Yeah." she said.

*THREE HOURS LATER*
Everybody had arrived. And we where making videos and taking selfies and posting them on Twitter and instagram. And all the fans where freaking out.
I went to sit down and I felt hands on my waist. It was peyton. "Hey peyton." I said. "Hey, so did you see the jarmen video?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "They are good togethe." He said. "Yeah." I said.

*CARMEN POV*
I sitting with Jake by the ocean. "Carmen, How do you feel about the hot couple thing?" Jake asked me. "Its okay I guess. I mean it was like they where putting reyton vs. jarmen. But I like that people like us together." I Said. "Me too." He said. "Question....do you think we will get married someday?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." I said. Then He got on one knee and pull out a ring pop and Then people started staring. "Carmen Blanchard will you make me the happiest guy on earth and fake marry me?" He said. I heard some awwww's. "Yes." I said laughing. "Then people started clapping and he spun me around. "Looks like we are planning a fake wedding." He said. "yup." I said.

/////////////////////////////////////
I know it's a reyton story but I just had to put some jarmen in it. So tell me what you think in the comments and then tell how you think about this fake wedding. And yes there will be reyton in the next chapter. Sorry it's short.