Chapter 19// the fake wedding.

(A/N please read the authors note at the end when you finsish this chapter!)

PEYTON POV
Me and jake made a plan. A Awsome plan. He would fake propose to carmen and we will all throw a fake wedding. But what they don't know is that IM really going to propose to rowan! I'm so excited.

ROWAN POV
Sabrina, olivia, and I are helping carmen plan her fake wedding. Its just going to be us playing around with real decorations. We have it all planed out. She will have a mint green dress with a side pony tail. Because that's what she looked like when they met. Jake is going to be so surprised.

*2 DAYS LATER*
The decorations are all set and when I was finishing them peyton came behind me and covered my eyes. "Guess who." he said in a baby voice. "I don't want to guess I want to hug." I said. "Or we can do this." He turned me around kissed me. "Hey, after the fake wedding can you me by the beach house?" He asked. "Yes." I said.

*A DAY LATER*
Today was the fake wedding and it was in 3 hours. It's just going to be me, olivia, sabrina, carmen and I with our boyfriends there. I think it's cool and funny that we are doing a fake wedding. Carmen and Jake are the real OTP.

*3 HOURS LATER*
"I now pronounce you fake husband and fake wife." Corey said laughing. Carmen and Jake did a kiss. And then peyton grabbed my arm and pulled me to the beach house then he pinned me to the wall and kissed me. Then he pulled away. "So, what carmen and Jake just did was a fake wedding but this is a real deal." He said. "What?" I asked. Then he got down on one knee. "Who my gosh." I said. "Rowan Eleanor Blanchard, you are the most amazing women I ever met. You make me feel happy and a billion stars can shine but you will be the who lights up my world so, will you do the honor of marring me?" He said. Then I noticed everybody was watching and then I looked back at peyton and nodded yes because I was too busy crying then to talk. Then he picked me up and spun me around. And we kiss for a long time but it felt like a life time.

/////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys! So sorry that this chapter was short. But I also have.....news, good and bad. The bad News is that After a few more chapters this story will come to a end :'( BUT the good news is that after this story ends I will be writing a new story. But I have to ask a question. Do you want it to be lucaya or rucas?