Frozen Solid

Journal title: They fucking did it

I'm...I'm in ah oh shit. We're in vault 111, waiting to get in. I-I can't believe they did it. It's the next day, and I'm currently sitting on the floor while some people get us checked in. Nate has Shawn; poor codsworth, we left him behind.

Who dropped them first? Did we? Did the reds? I know it was always talked about, but fuck, I can't believe they were dumb enough actually to do it... ummm is it wrong to say I'm grateful Lisa made it in here and that Jessica didn't. Oh, they are calling our name.

Journal title: I hope you suffered Vault tec

My lungs are on fire, and despite just...thawing out, my whole body is hot, god vault tec what did you do to us? You were supposed to save us, not freeze us like a damn popsicle. I'm ah currently in an office? Some giant roaches attacked me. I checked all of the pods, and everyone is dead; the people who checked us in are nothing more than bone...how long have I been frozen? At least seven years, right?

Every fiber of my being is screaming to get out of this...this tomb, but I need to find something on what happened. I remember, um, i...thawed out at one point? And someone took Shawn from Nate and shot him in the process.

The sound of my heartbeat is becoming deafening. I'm going to copy what I can onto this...pip...boy? that I found and get the fuck out of here. Vault tec, I hope you're looking up at me from hell, and I hope it hurt when you died.

Journal title: That can't be right

It's later in the day, and I am topside...I don't know how long I screamed, but now my throat is raw. Dad, I have to thank you for teaching me to be a survivor because it's kicking in right now. I'm looking for food/water at the vault site, but not much here other than skeletons. I couldn't find any food, but I found some water and a gun. The problem is I think the water is...irradiated? It burned going down.

So this pipboy...it says the date is October 10...2877...That can't be right; that's over 210 years. There is no way I was frozen for over 210 years. RIGHT?!? Seeing as I've already been attacked by giant roaches and something my screaming drew in(it looked like an overgrown mole rat), I feel safe with the gun, but I only have a single pack of bullets for it. I didn't even save any of the smokes I found, smoked the half pack it was in the hour I've just been sitting here. I should get up and go to sanctuary, though if I'm going to do that, I need to do it quickly because, if the giant roaches and mole rats are a thing, I don't want to find out what else is out here at night.

Journal title: Codsworth?

It only took me 10 minuets to walk back to sanctuary. It...seamed safe? Other than some big ass flies, Jesus, what did radiation do to the wildlife? Why is everything so big? Ah, much to my surprise, the houses are pretty much intact, though the ones I searched were pretty much ransacked... I guess that means people are still around, though how friendly, I wonder?

I saw a mister handy in front of what used to be my...his house, it never felt like home...It looked like codsworth, just really rusty, but is his ai okay even if it is him? would he try to attack me too? I didn't want to risk it, so I just went into Lisa's house and quickly and poorly boarded up her windows and lit some candles I found.

I'm hungry and short of one of those...flies or the mole rats. I don't see anything to eat...I'm not too fond of the idea, but meat is meat, I guess. I won't starve if I eat whatever animal I find, but...what would happen probably should happen...I could...I could get it over with right now; I have a few bullets...I could be with mom and dad and everyone who didn't survive...I-I'm too angry and tired to follow that thought right now. I think I'm just going to go to bed.