Is this recording?

Audio Recording 3/17/2809

Initializing

Program Running

Time: 8:57 AM

Detected Voices: Gibson, Shawn.

Shawn: Mom makes this look so easy to use. Her birthday is today. She's turning 46, but neither her nor dad...Heck, ma either, looks a day over 20. On the other hand, Pop hates when I point out how old he looks compared to the rest of them. Dad jokes that we should try to turn pop into a ghoul-like him and mom, but no Pop was totally against it. Which is fine, I'll be sad when Pop dies, but I'll still have mom, dad and ma. I wish I could be with them today for her birthday. But, Uncle Danse has trusted me to take a small attachment of men to do the yearly in-person report with the brotherhood council. The trip to the west coast has been long and really put everything they've taught me to the test; I hope they are proud. Any free time I have, I've been reading and cataloging Mom's journals into its own history book. "The commonwealth's savior" ...Dumb title I know, but Mom really is it's savior. She woke up in a time not her own and pretty much turned the entire commonwealth around by shear force of will...and stubbornness alone. Traveling with the attachment of men, has really shown me just how good we have it back home thanks to her and all the friends she's made.

Time Update: 12:00 PM

Shawn: Freaking raiders, sorry. Where was I? Oh, in turning moms journals into a history book I've...Learned a lot to say the least. Wasn't until I started this little project that I learned Dad isn't my real dad and that Aunt Piper, Uncle Danse and Uncle Deacon arn't related to Mom in any shape or form. That kind of hurt but with everything that has happened to my family it's understandable why no one wanted to "ruin it" for me. I haven't told them I know yet and I'm not sure I ever will because they are happy and I don't want to ruin that...Besides it won't change anything, I just feel bad they had to go through all that. Mom didn't stop writing after that last entry. She just started a new journal, though I'm sure it's not as exciting as her first one. Oh shi...sugar bombs the Paladin and rest of the attachment are ready to move again. I need to go...Journling really isn't my thing so this is Knight Shawn Gibson, signing off.