Mistakes make friends

Journal title: Don't drink, kids

Oh, my head, ah, it's the next day so fuck the date.

I know I planned on getting sloshed yesterday night, but I might have gone a bit overboard. I... hang on... where did I put that addictol... there it is, bottom of my bag, goodbye hangover.

Ahhhhh, no more pounding, okay so. After getting done with Bobby, I made a bee-line for the third rail. Despite not being in town long, I did hear about it. The place stank of cheap booze and depression. I ordered some beer and squirrel bits, taking a seat at the counter. I wanted to get sloshed, but I wanted to enjoy the ride. Time passes, and I've moved on to whisky—just kind of enjoying the music and dank atmosphere. I can't say when because things started to get hazy after my second whisky. Magnolia, the girl, singing at the third rail, came over at one point.

"I love a girl who can put away her liquor. Are you drinking to forget or celebrate?"

I wasn't doing either; I was drinking to ignore what was to come, not what had passed. She laughed and said something about "must be a big thing coming." The next thing I remember, me and her sat for a few hours shooting the shit. By that point, the world was no longer hazy. It was sharp and vivid. I was good and drunk. I remember her hand finding its way to my thigh; she by now had started drinking herself and told...Charlie? Maybe, anyway, that she was taking the rest of the night off. She kicked some dude out of the VIP room, and we made our way back there. Charlie kept the booze flowing, I-I can't believe I still did this, but I remember pulling her into my lap... and fuck me... nuzzling her neck.

Now I have never looked at a woman that way before. I mean, I've joked about it? Everyone does, "yea I'd fuck female celebrity x/ y/ z," And despite being sloshed, at that moment, I KNEW what I was doing. That's the thing when I drink, no matter how fucking drunk I am, I know what's going on; I may not remember everything clearly in the morning but in that moment? I'm lucid...More "free" than I usually am but still.

So what do I remember next? Umm, she pointed out how late it was getting and asked if I had a place to stay. I said yes, the Rex, and Magnolia replied

"Then you can walk me to my room."

... I did... but I didn't leave... Good God, I didn't leave.

She...She said she "needed" help to get out of her dress... I'm not an idiot; as a woman, I KNOW what that means; I still tried to ignore it, though, but... those hips, just mmmphhh. I couldn't take my eyes off her as I carefully pulled down the zipper, it ending just above her ass. Right there, I realized my hands were shaking, and my cheeks were flushed... not because of the liquor. I stepped back, hands in my pockets to... do something with them, and watched as she... slowly slid the dress down her body; once at her feet, Mag's bent over to grab and step out of it... giving me a nice view of her soft... hmm mmm.

My-my cheeks are getting flushed again. She stood up, tossed the dress aside and turned to face me, her hands clasped behind her back, causing her already perfectly shaped breasts to stick out a bit more. Mag's had a needful look on her face as she took a single step towards me.

"You look hot; doll, let me help you."

What happened next is just gone, but I woke up today with her curled into my arms, sleeping soundly, the bed under us slightly damp by our hips(now I know why "he" hated cuddling at night because trying not to wake the other is hard as hell). Eventually, Mag's woke up, though, as I sat there trying to remember what happened last night.

"Morning Kitty"

She said as she planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Kitty?" I responded as she crawled out of the bed