Match made in hell

Journal title: He never shuts up

For the love of God, he never stops talking. It's December 22, and we're a few hours from Starlight. I'm heading back to check up on a few things and see how the comhub is going. Despite ferals and raiders crawling these streets, he won't shut up. I want to rip my ears off.

Preston, piper, Codsworth never talked this much unless inside somewhere safe.

"So, where are we headed?"

"What is it that you do?"

"damn sweet cheeks where'd you learn that?"

"Settlements, huh? Sounds complicated and boring. I did one city, have no plans to do more."

He just went on and on and on. And don't get me started on the questions and sexual innuendos. Like this morning, right? We were packing up after we hunkered down in this old corner store, and I was bent over, my back to him, making sure I had everything in my pack. All I heard behind me was a loud whistle followed by

"A bit early for the full moon isn't it?"

I made the mistake of threatening to gag him, and he chuckled

"At least by a man dinner first."

Why did I agree to this? I want to slap that smirk off his face. The only good he has going for him right now is he's really useful in a fight. Piper needs practice, codsworth sucks for stealth, and Preston isn't great at close quarters. None of them are... all-rounded fighters where Hancock is. You know, all his chatter has made me wonder something. Holotapes can still be used for audio recording... and my pipboy has a built-in microphone (i found out while trying to clear up the private broadcast jake sent me.) I wonder if Sturges could jerry-rig a way for the pipboy to auto-record audio onto a holotape but as a text log. Just so I have a record of some of the shit that comes out of his mouth... is he stealing my cigarettes? I just opened this pack.

Journal title: Sturges, you're a genius.

It's the day before Christmas, and Sturges just gave me the best early Christmas present ever. When we got back, I told Hancock to make himself at home and left him at the gate as I went to find Sturges. I told him my idea, and he said pipboys are a bit out of his field of expertise, but he should be able to manage something. I gave it to him, said thank you and went to the office. This morning he found me and gave back the pipboy. Said that these things were complicated, but he figured something out. He coded a holo tape to run as a recorder when the radio knob is pushed down. The holotape has to be in the pipboy, but it won't override other systems like one usually does. Pushing the knob will start the program. It will then detect voices (he preloaded his/ Pipers/ Prestons/ Codsworth/ mine and Hancocks how he managed that I'll never know). It will then create a text log of the conversation with the date and time on the program holotape. I can't wait to test this out. I wonder if I hit it just right on my hip, I won't have to be seen turning the program on or off so people don't know.

Preston asked how long I'll be in this time because Christmas is tomorrow and the snow has made travel hard, I told him we'll probably be here till the 26th.

Audio Recording 12/24/2288

Initializing

Program running

Time: 12:00 PM

Detected voices: Hancock, John. Gibson, Callie

John: There you are, princess, quite rude to bring a man over and leave him like a fish out of water

Vault-Tec saved herOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara