Is it beyond repair, or is there hope?

Audio recording 8/18/2788

Initializing

Program running

Time: 2:13 PM

Detected Voices: Knight-Captain, Cade. Gibson, Callie.

Cade: Are you recording Knight?

Callie: Yes, but you didn't tell me why

Cade: Does it look like I have a recorder on me?

Callie: Well, no

Cade: There you go. Okay, are you ready?

Callie: To get off this ship? Yes

Cade: I understand, but you need to answer some questions first

Callie: You've asked these already

Cade: Better safe than sorry. Sometimes people feel that life is not worth living, can you tell me how you feel about your own life?

Callie: It's shit, but it's the hand I've been dealt, and I have to live with that

Cade: What are some aspects of your life that make it worth living?

Callie: my friends, John/Jake/Magnolia...I don't have to worry about food or water, n shelter .

Cade: What are some aspects of your life that may make you feel or think it's not worth living?

Callie: That good people died simply because they were associated with me, that my son runs the Institute, that I was right, I would have been a shit mother

Cade: Do you find yourself wishing for a permanent escape from life?

Callie: Not permanent, no, I just wanted a vacation. Dr. Cade? Do Maxson and Kells know about...the ghoulification?

Cade: No, and I'm asking the questions. Do you think about your own death or about dying?

Callie: That's good, thank you...Who of my friends know? And No, I don't

Cade: Short of the Paladin and initiate, and that synth, none of them know anything except that the Institute took you, you learned something horrible and tried to take your own life. In the last week, have you had thoughts about harming yourself or taking your own life?

Callie: Wait, they don't even know I'm alive? Why? And no, no, I haven't

Cade: We don't know what the synth told them, if anything, but the Paladin and initiate were under strict orders to keep quiet for everyone's safety. What in the future might help you avoid trying again?

Callie: I have no idea...If no one knows I'm alive save for 3, I'm pretty sure everyone hates me.

Cade: I'm sure they don't; I know Danse and Piper are just upset. How do you feel now that you are alive and recovering from the attempt?

Callie: Pissed at myself that I tried. It was stupid

Cade: It was Callie. I'm going to clear you, making you once again free to leave the ship and live your life.

Callie: Oh, thank fuck

Cade: BUT

Callie: aww, come on

Cade: I want a brotherhood member with you at all times for the rest of the month, understand? I've already put the order in with Maxson, and he's approved it. If you refuse, you'll stay on SW till the end of the month .

Vault-Tec saved herOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara